PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jarvis Landry says "We're gonna win. It's just that simple. We're gonna win."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q: "Now that you guys are all rested up, what is your sense for how the #Browns are going to do coming out of the bye?" A: "We're gonna win. It's just that simple. Getting guys back healthy again and we're going to win."

tenor.gif

I wish someone would say just once "we're going to get our ass kicked."

What would the team do, suspend or release the player?

I have Pats D in all my FF leagues. I hope opponents say something stupid every week. :D

He might be right.

But then again, he might not be.

I really don't know what to think at this point.

The Browns are a total mess.

They ran their mouths at the Titans and Vrabels team embarassed them. Now they face a defense better than the Titans.

There was no need motivate the Pat's defense anymore than they already are.

Honestly, I don't mind this. It's the people who run their mouth about us not being good that annoys me.

Not sure what will be the biggest coaching mismatch of the decade. Belichick vs Kitchens. Or Belichick vs Garrett. We will find out the answer to both in a matter of a month. That said, I wouldn't be shocked if the Browns won. This is a league where a 16 point underdog Bills team creamed the Vikings last year. Anything can happen.

I have no problem with that whatsoever. They SHOULD go in with that attitude, not hung up on "We’re not going to play a normal team. We’re going to play the New England Patriots!”

Exactly.

They aren't gonna say they're playing to lose LMAO. But I wouldn't go as far as guaranteeing a won. That's a little too far.

I have no problem with that whatsoever. They SHOULD go in with that attitude, not hung up on "We’re not going to play a normal team. We’re going to play the New England Patriots!”

Pretty much this. Not a big breaking story to say you're going to win the next game you play (even if it's the Patriots).
Now, you shoot your mouth off with braggadocio then that's a different category that puts you on an island if you don't have a great game and your team loses.

Honestly, I think he said “We’re going to win” as in “We’re going there to win.” It was most likely taken out of context.

8-0

Not sure what will be the biggest coaching mismatch of the decade. Belichick vs Kitchens. Or Belichick vs Garrett. We will find out the answer to both in a matter of a month. That said, I wouldn't be shocked if the Browns won. This is a league where a 16 point underdog Bills team creamed the Vikings last year. Anything can happen.

These Pats are highly unlikely to lose a game like that at home. Maybe on the road...maybe..

Well this game is over...

Welp. Time to bench Landry in fantasy football and any and all other fantasies y’all might have.

I don't remember many opposing players making guarantees working against the Patriots. Maybe Burress? He said they wouldn't score more than 17. Pats scored 14. But I'm not even sure he came out and predicted a win. Otherwise, it usually ends in disaster for the opponent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down