PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jalen Strong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady_Moss

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Texans released the WR...possible claim? Definitely a position of need and an extra big target.

Texans released the WR...possible claim? Definitely a position of need and an extra big target.

He has to go through waivers, right? Supposedly he had a good camp with the Texans until his suspension, then was not targeted last week. Wonder if the Pats saw anything in joint practices to make it worth a shot?

Just returned from substance abuse suspension.

We could definitely get him don't think anybody think he's to die for Jaelen Strong have been a Bust up to now. He seems like Dropson 2.0.

As far as fill-ins go while our guys have all sorts of injuries, you could do a lot worse. I doubt he makes it through waivers, but the Pats putting a claim on him would make sense.

I think he will very paltry numbers for a guy with his size.

No thanks to a diva who can't catch the football.

He schooled Butler In preseason I recall

Don't everybody school the Butler in Preseason though?? But not in the actual games.:cool:

Why? Their goal is to get worse.

I assume they want to make moves so it at least seems like they are trying. Also he is only 23; he might be worth keeping long term.

He schooled Butler In preseason I recall

Most people wouldn't consider allowing a 2 yard catch for a TD getting "schooled" but then again you are clearly the type of fan that thinks a guy is the next Adalius Thomas because he didn't run down a play 30 yards downfield because he was in the process of getting off the ground after being borderline illegally thrown to the ground.

And jaelen will retire from football if that happens
Well, it may teach him how to catch the ball, all the errant passes and such. Tougher than training with a Juggs machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back