PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jags @ Steelers Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steelers still down 14 and need to play mistake-free football - always iffy with them. But I would rather play a banged up Jags team (Fournette) than a Steelers team that had dug out of a 3 TD hole with a healthy Brown.

PIT pulling this game out should that happen, I am not necessarily convinced that's a bad thing for us lol.

JAX hasn't blitzed even ONCE today and they have consistently gotten pressure on Ben. Best defense in the league IMO with due respect to MIN.

Jax has more talent on d but the Vikings are talented and play smart. I would say the ceiling on the Jags D is higher but the Vikings are more consistent.

Steelers are going to take every crazy ass chance they can at this point, I still dont think they win, the jags are going to get Ben to make another mistake.

What? Giants had to win 4 games in 2007. And Steelers D is NOWHERE NEAR the 2007 Giants D. Not even 2011. Come on. Stop it.
The Steelers D will come up with big stops. Their offense is going to make it happen this year. I’m usually right about their offense fading out but destiny is on their side now. It’s been on their side all year. Now it’s going to result in them avenging 2/3 of their regular season losses and clinching #7. Man this is a heartbreaking for me. It’s like the Pats season just ended right now.

My dying wish is that someone tell me how to cure a hangover, this **** sucks.

I don't think I'm being overly-dramatic when I say I think I am going to die. Goodbye. I bequeath my bitcoin to Ian.

Losing fournette will be a huge factor for Jax in second half
Absolutely. He was their best defensive player. Eating yards and clock to keep PIT O off the field. His loss also puts the ball in Bortles' hands too much for Jags' good.

Jax D needs to wake up

as expected..

Fournettes coming back in

I don't think I'm being overly-dramatic when I say I think I am going to die. Goodbye. I bequeath my bitcoin to Ian.
...Keep drinking.
It works for me.

Have you tried not being a *****?

pats came back twice down 14 vs balitmore. So steelers coming back to win wounldnt surprise me.

Its annoying when their fans say they are the black and gold when clearly NO is .

PiTT is Black and Frenchs Mustard. I said mid-season wouldn't want to play Jaguars. That D can make any QB look like a fool.
But those JAgs uniform colors, wow , I mean wow, its easy to see why a persain
Shahid Khan bought them

..... I bet he never changes the uniform colors :p

Hair ot the Dog. Works 100% of the time

pats came back twice down 14 vs balitmore. So steelers coming back to win wounldnt surprise me.

Unless for another turnover meltdown this game will come down to the wire as most of the Pittsburgh games this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back