PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jags @ Steelers Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steeler defense had no pass rush. Bortles has all day

Two great things about the final score:

1. The Pittsburgh post game moan fest should make for fantastic viewing;
2. Now that the game is over, we don't have to listen to Dan "it's possible I'm doing this job with my eyes closed" Fouts any more. My God, that man is tough on the ears...

Mike Tomlin is an absolute embarrassment of a coach. He totally overlooked the Jags and let his players do the same. He deserves the credit for that loss.

I know that some will use this game as prove that Jax's defense is overrated, but I don't think this way...

They were up by 2 TDs most of the game, playing very vanilla for a good deal of the 2nd half. Their lack of discipline also contribuited for it, IMO.

Next week is gonna be a battle. Luckily, we have the GOAT with us
They are overrated
This game also wasn’t as bad as it looked because Pitt played 4 down offense more than half the game.
Still plays are out there to be made.

Steeler Fury is a must read. 202 pages.

Last one...
swissvale72 wrote:
...anyone still want to argue that Tomlin's incessant dumb****edness with game management is just a minor foible on his greatness?? After all...never had a losing season, right??

What a DUMB ****!!

Can't believe he onsided it.

@AndyJohnson @reamer I don't agree with you guys. Yeah, they've had pretty awful showings, today included, but I don't think i can call a D with that much talent overrated.

Biggest thing is taking care of the ball. Their offense definetily can't keep up with and they won't score 45 points, but if I had to bet, I don't think we'll get to 30 points, for example. Just my opinion

SteelerFury is on fire right now:

They Steelers should of never had to play Jacksonville. Blame the refs for the Patriots getting #1 seed.

They got every call all season long. If any of them goes back on them- they probably would of played wildcard weekend.
iPPJZcx.gif

Jacksonville has a great defense. Pittsburgh made some insane TD catches. It happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back