Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Do you stick with Minshew, or go back to Foles?

• Minshew

Votes: 36 67.9%
  • Foles

Votes: 17 32.1%

• Total voters
Would be fun if Foles made a PO run while Wentz missed the PO's and the entire philly fanbase heads collectively explode...

And there it is....

After the Jaguars lost to the Texans in London on Sunday, head coach Doug Marrone indicated he would take his time making a decision about a starting quarterback in Week 11, but he didn’t wind up using much of the bye week before making up his mind.

Marrone announced at a Tuesday press conference that Nick Foles will start against the Colts in Indianapolis on November 17. It is the first game that Foles is eligible to play after being designated to return from injured reserve.

Nick Foles to start for Jaguars in Week 11

As a Jags fan I am disappointed, as I believe Minshew just might finally be the future QB we desperately have hoped for, though losing season after losing season.

I was rooting for him and it’s hard to see him go to the bench.

Man, I hope Foles can make another miracle regular season run to the playoffs. A losing season will mean a staff change, and who knows if Minshew will be their guy.

As a Jags fan I am disappointed, as I believe Minshew just might finally be the future QB we desperately have hoped for, though losing season after losing season.

Man, I hope Foles can make another miracle regular season run to the playoffs. A losing season will mean a staff change, and who knows if Minshew will be their guy.
Who knows exactly where it came from? I'm not a Jax fan but try to have a decent feel for every team & from what I gather a good chunk of your base wants Tom gone yesterday or am I off w that?

I didnt get the sense that this was Doug at all. Again could be wrong.

The good news for you is that you’ll probably see him again sooner rather than later. I highly doubt Foles remains healthy behind that OL. But you guys are not necessarily out of WC contention (although it is unlikely), have a favorable schedule coming up, and Minshew stunk up the place in London. This was pretty easy to call, even if one doesn’t agree with it.

The good news for you is that you’ll probably see him again sooner rather than later. I highly doubt Foles remains healthy behind that OL. But you guys are not necessarily out of WC contention (although it is unlikely), have a favorable schedule coming up, and Minshew stunk up the place in London. This was pretty easy to call, even if one doesn’t agree with it.

I get that. Marrone is coaching for his job so who wouldn’t go with the Super Bowl MVP on their roster? Still, Minshew has his ups and downs but hopefully he learns on the bench and becomes a franchise starter

So who would you rather have Stidham or Minshew?

Pats rhymes with fats, like Minnesota Fats;

Jags rhymes with ***s, like let's smoke some ***s.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back