PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jacoby Ellsbury..

sorry serious injury is part of ageing .the older a player gets the more they get injured.you cant exclude injuries just to try and make your argument .
Ok. Than what other players have had a poor year at age 31 (for any reason) and have never managed to come back and play to the same level they once did?

Last edited:
Ok. Than what other players have had a poor year at age 31 (for any reason) and have never managed to come back and play to the same level they once did?
oh i see its just at 31 now .interesting .now you need to make just 31 to try and make your argument .trot nixon has been on a steady decline since 03 .ive already given you players with in a year or two of 31 that have declined.just admit you were wrong and move on.or are you playing that juvinile game of yours where you have this sick need to always get the last word in?

oh i see its just at 31 now .interesting .now you need to make just 31 to try and make your argument .trot nixon has been on a steady decline since 03 .ive already given you players with in a year or two of 31 that have declined.just admit you were wrong and move on.or are you playing that juvinile game of yours where you have this sick need to always get the last word in?
I make it 31 because thats how old Drew is. And I already explained the difference between Nixon and Drew and how their situations are vastly different.

But since it'll make you feel like a big boy and this type of thing is clearly more important to you than myself, you can have the last word and I'll stop responding to you.

go read your bill james stat book if the pages arent to sticky lol you geek lol

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Back