PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jacksonville 3rd Seed

I can see us playing the winner of Baltimore and the Chiefs - with Jags playing the chargers and that winner facing pitt.

I can see us playing the winner of Baltimore and the Chiefs - with Jags playing the chargers and that winner facing pitt.
What has to happen for SD to get the 6 seed? The AFC picture is a bit murky to me lately and I can’t say that I’ve been caring enough to pay attention to the 5 and 6 seeds. I know that BAL has the inside track on the 5, but to me, the 6 is wide open.

Also, if SD pulled off the upset against JAX as the 6 seed, they would automatically come here.

If the 6 wins, they automatically play the 1. If the 3 seed wins, they automatically go to the 2 and we’d play whatever team is lowest ranked (assuming that we gain the 1 seed, of course).

Smith beating us at Gillette if we have Van Noy, Hogan, and Burkhead healthy is unlikely...BB doesn't usually field a plan that loses a second game to a team...

Why do we keep repeating this myth? There was even a thread about it recently.

2010, 2011, 2012, and 2015 all ended that way.

So if Jacksonville lays an egg against the Pathetic Titans. They would get em again the following Sunday. Playing the same Team three times in the same year. Titans are horrible that game would be similar to a Bye for Jax's, they shouldn't break much of a sweat.

Jacksonville is locked into the 3 seed and KC is locked into the 4 seed.

That can’t be correct. If JAX and PIT tie at 11-5 then JAX gets #2 by virtue of having beaten PIT.

That can’t be correct. If JAX and PIT tie at 11-5 then JAX gets #2 by virtue of having beaten PIT.

I'm taking it for granted that Pittsburgh beats either the Texans or Browns, they only need 1 win for the bye given the fact the Browns are 0-15 i'm feeling pretty confident.

I'm taking it for granted that Pittsburgh beats either the Texans or Browns, they only need 1 win for the bye given the fact the Browns are 0-15 i'm feeling pretty confident.

And so was one of the networks yesterday, which declared that with the loss, Jax was locked into the #3 seed.

We will see KC again unfortunately and they gonna have to contain hunt. I am not buying the jags.
I thought I was the only one who is not all in on JAX. Bortles? Nah. I'd rather face him than any of the other more experienced QB's that will be in the playoffs, no matter what their D has done.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back