PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

It's Miguel.Board Experts time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

50-yard-line

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Okay, I miss football already, but we're actually coming into a favorite part of the year for me (since last year).

Reading the Draft threads was a blast last year. Supafly, Mayo, Brady6, Deus and a few others just amazed me with their homework and reasoning. Taught me more about that aspect of the game than I ever would have believed.

Combine that with Miguel's work...and well, this is just an appreciation thread.

I think we're in for an interesting off-season. Should be more relaxing, too, now that we're playing, in my opinion, with house money!

So thanks, guys.

ps. Looking forward to the Draft Simulator fun, too!

Miggy rocks:)

The draft is awesome. Next year, hopefully Easley is healthy and an impact player. We'll see if Butler can get starter minutes, Mayo could be back. I think BB will address both lines, hopefully we can add more impact players

Okay, I miss football already, but we're actually coming into a favorite part of the year for me (since last year).

Seriously?

Less than 48 hours ago even Patriots haters conceded that SB 49 was The Greatest Super Bowl Ever. It was also the most watched show of ANY KIND in TV history.

The favorite part for you was NOT that?

Hey, to each his own. Props.

Last edited:
Seriously?

Less than 48 hours ago even Patriots haters conceded that SB 49 was The Greatest Super Bowl Ever. It was also the most watched show of ANY KIND in TV history.

You mean in USA.. World Cup final in "Football" will always be much much bigger World wise.

You mean in USA.. World Cup final in "Football" will always be much much bigger World wise.

You're absolutely correct. I wrote "American TV History" originally and then by mistake during my edit, ,erased that wording.

Seriously?

It was tongue-in-cheek...and I said "A favorite part of the year"..."A" not "my" indicates that it's ONE OF my favorite parts of the year.

I'd rather talk about the off-0season moves than which announcer/ex-player thinks Brady's worse than Manning...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back