It's Draft Forum season!

Status
Not open for further replies.

patchick

Moderatrix
Staff member
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Just a reminder that if you want to dive into the upcoming draft, the obsessive analysis takes place in the Patsfans draft sub-forum. We're blessed with some uncommonly knowledgeable and devoted posters who are breaking down prospects and strategies as we speak:

Patriots Draft Talk

While it may seem daunting to dive in to huge threads that we've had running all season, feel free to ask questions. We crazed few who inhabit the draft forum can probably help direct you. ;)

I'm looking for a 7 foot tall 4.2 40 Wr in the second or third round. Any available?

Trade down.

Are there any under the radar QB's available in the 6th round or later?

While it may seem daunting to dive in to huge threads that we've had running all season, feel free to ask questions. We crazed few who inhabit the draft forum can probably help direct you. ;)
2 questions:

Who are we taking at 32? :D

And

What was the return on Jimmy G? Specifically what remains this year.

Are there any under the radar QB's available in the 6th round or later?

Eric Dungey from Syracuse mildly interests me. Coached by Jimmy G’s coach, he’s got good size and athleticism. Does have injury issues and concussions though. Doubt he beats out Etling.

Eric Dungey from Syracuse mildly interests me. Coached by Jimmy G’s coach, he’s got good size and athleticism. Does have injury issues and concussions though. Doubt he beats out Etling.

Can't wait to hopefully see Etling during preseason. I'm always rooting for the guys who are already on the team.

Right on! Right on!

We need some Cat like quick players...

Trade down.
Certainly a possibility.

I wouldn’t mind say, two seconds, four thirds and an additional first for next year. Double bonus for having three threes again in 2020. Damn.

What was the return on Jimmy G? Specifically what remains this year.

You can thank Jimmy for this year's #56 & #73, plus Christian Sam and part of Duke Dawson last year.

Just a reminder that if you want to dive into the upcoming draft, the obsessive analysis takes place in the Patsfans draft sub-forum. We're blessed with some uncommonly knowledgeable and devoted posters who are breaking down prospects and strategies as we speak:

Patriots Draft Talk
Thanks for the complement Patchick :)

You can thank Jimmy for this year's #56 & #73, plus Christian Sam and part of Duke Dawson last year.

It would be interesting if Jimmy turned into Will Grier or Jarrett Stidham.

He has an arm and some speed. I think LSU's offense was primarily run based when he was there so there not a lot of highlights for this guy.

He resembles Tom Brady physically and he is supposed to have a good work ethic so maybe he will get his shot.

So this thread started as a reminder that there is a separate draft forum, yet morphed into a draft thread of its own...ironic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots