PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

It all feels very sweet and sereen right now doesn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

English Patriot

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I don't know what it is but i just have this calmness and zen all over that's hard to explain.
  • There is no BS controversy surrounding the Pats after a SB for once
  • Everyone in the media including the haters are in unison calling Tom the GOAT
  • We all feel incredibly safe that we'll look very good regardless of who we lose/gain in FA
  • The draft will be pure joy because remarkably the Pats can actually get even better in key positions.
And to top it off i honestly don't feel the need to gloat, argue or prove any point to anyone about anything regarding the Patriots. Probably because all the evidence and glory of any potential debate is out there, which doesn't require me to chime in anymore.

I thought after the Seahawks SB that everything would be tonnes more enjoyable and exciting but this is a whole new level and it's simply:

bobby_roode_glorious_wallpaper_fbcover.jpg

Enjoy it.

It's the calm before the storm.

There are no days off when everyone want to tear you down.

I actually think the storm will come from us before any other team hits.

Wait til BB takes some "WTF" guy in the 2nd round of the draft and the board will be in an uproar over his stupidity, or the first regular season game where we trail by halftime and everyone is screaming for Josh's head on a stick.

This zen feeling is absolutely the opposite of being a sports fan. Even if we win the first game of the year by 21 points, there will be posts about our ****ty bend-but-don't-break D or some missed 3rd-down conversion or settling for a FG.

But at least for a few days, I am enjoying this wonderful relaxed feeling.

I'm sure BB will do something unexpected and seemingly insane to keep us all on our toes though.

I actually think the storm will come from us before any other team hits.

Wait til BB takes some "WTF" guy in the 2nd round of the draft and the board will be in an uproar over his stupidity, or the first regular season game where we trail by halftime and everyone is screaming for Josh's head on a stick.

This zen feeling is absolutely the opposite of being a sports fan. Even if we win the first game of the year by 21 points, there will be posts about our ****ty bend-but-don't-break D or some missed 3rd-down conversion or settling for a FG.

But at least for a few days, I am enjoying this wonderful relaxed feeling.

I'm sure BB will do something unexpected and seemingly insane to keep us all on our toes though.
I expect it. It's a given.

The entitlement and level of expectations the fan base currently has will only grow.

I live in Pa in Steeler, Eagle, Ravens country and I can report to you guys that nothing but respect. Pats and Brady earned a **** load of cred with that win.

They may hate us, but they respect us.

I live in Pa in Steeler, Eagle, Ravens country and I can report to you guys that nothing but respect. Pats and Brady earned a **** load of cred with that win.

They may hate us, but they respect us.
I should hope so. Pats own those teams.

I think you did a good job of explaining :)

A friend of mine (Eagles fan) finally caught up with me today. I said without gloating, "Patriots played an exciting SB again, huh?" and he says, "The script was written by the NFL so that the Patriots would win. I felt like I was watching the WWE. You could tell that Atlanta was told to stop playing defense" I almost **** my pants. I told him, "Ya know, I don't think we should talk about the SB today, you and I must have been watching different games". That was very weird. haters got to hate.

A friend of mine (Eagles fan) finally caught up with me today. I said without gloating, "Patriots played an exciting SB again, huh?" and he says, "The script was written by the NFL so that the Patriots would win. I felt like I was watching the WWE. You could tell that Atlanta was told to stop playing defense" I almost **** my pants. I told him, "Ya know, I don't think we should talk about the SB today, you and I must have been watching different games". That was very weird. haters got to hate.

Been seeing that a lot. Nothing left to say so all they have is "it is all fixed" and I am like... really? That is all you have left? When that is all you have to fall back on you know it is bad.

Nothing bothers me right now. Hearing so many patriot haters actually praise BB and Brady in the media is delightful. When some fan tries to tear them down, I laugh and walk away. That aggravates them even more and I love it !

There is no doubt that this SB victory magnified the greatness of both BB and Brady. The haters have very little fuel left in their conspiracy tanks. They too are in shock. Roger looked like a total fool handing the trophy to Kraft. I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore