PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Isaiah Wynn

His days as a starting tackle should be over. Either you keep him as a swing tackle or move him to guard and see if we can get some value out of him here before his contract ends or he gets released.

Herron has been decent at LT.

Wynn was an above average LT in 2019 & 2020. He is a mess. IR him & see if a few weeks off can help maybe.

I don’t think the time to judge a guy is after he’s not allowed to practice for two weeks.

Maybe try him elsewhere on the Oline....he absolutely has regressed as the starting RT. Another cause could be the current coaching he's receiving. The Patriots have a lot of new coaches within the last 2 seasons.

Wynn's regression has been one of the real surprises this year. Given his injury history, I don't see how he's with this team in 2022. The roster churn is be significant next year.

Herron has been decent at LT.

Wynn was an above average LT in 2019 & 2020. He is a mess. IR him & see if a few weeks off can help maybe.

Just atrocious.

Whatever the reason is why he’s regressed so much in the last year I’m ready to see the team move on next year.

Now open a new thread for every bad play of every NFL player

Talking about regression . this place has really become a clown show . and seems to have its clown prince

20 years of GOAT coach, GOAT QB, GOAT platform - yet ignorance thrives

There used to be a re-watch thread with some actual film discussion . now its just take a random clip and **** on it

Talking about regression . this place has really become a clown show . and seems to have its clown prince

There used to be a re-watch thread with some actual film discussion . now its just take a random clip and **** on it

You should feel free to start that re-watch thread. The game's been over for a couple of hours now. Show us all the plays you've broken down so far, with the video, of course.

Wynn's regression has been one of the real surprises this year. Given his injury history, I don't see how he's with this team in 2022. The roster churn is be significant next year.

They already extended the bum for 11m....

While I'm disappointed in the outcome, I never thought we'd win a SB this year. I continue to be excited about Mac and the future; we have some nice pieces and they're YOUNG. I'm excited to (hopefully) part ways with vets who are underperforming. I can't imagine we'd can's replace Hightower, McCourty, Van Noy, and others at the $$ they're paid and upgrade talent. I really wish McDaniels would take the training wheels off. I'd rather lose games trying to win by "pushing" than lose playing it overly conservatively. What do they have to lose, but more games. Mac will NOT lose confidence by throwing an extra INT when opening things up likely means he throws more TDs and loses fewer games.

EDIT was .. if it isn't clear .. I agree with you. Hate all the negativity and ship jumping.

I'd rather lose games trying to win by "pushing" than lose playing it overly conservatively.

Thats a fair fans perspective. Id prefer theyd be more aggresive some times as well (like OT when NE D was clearly gassed).
But HC #1 job is to not lose the game for the team and give players a chance to win it in 4th Q. Taking strengths/limitations into account.
It is no coincidence that even this patchwork team had a chance to win every game late in 4Q (incl NO).
(btw - some serious NFL people regarded last years 7-9 season one of BBs best HC jobs all things considered).

Building a winning team is not about trials and errors its about teaching the way. Not trying to win but teaching to win the sustainable way.

Asking rookie QB to lead a team that is in year 1 of significant rebuild (not to mention OL woes) is a big ask. So Mac has a lot on his plate as it is.
Very few QBs had success starting their rookie year and they joined much more established rosters.
I understand fans and patience dont rhyme but this board is getting ridiculous.

I think Wynn will go down as one of BB's busts. He's not completely terrible but he's not great either. With his injuries and mediocre play it's disappointing at best.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back