PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Isaiah Wynn

I think Wynn will go down as one of BB's busts. He's not completely terrible but he's not great either. With his injuries and mediocre play it's disappointing at best.

Wynn, Michel, Harry will go down as memorably as Maroney and Chad Jackson.

another bum and wasted draft pick... the guy was decent his rookie year but head been noticing but a turnstile since when he can had his fat ass on the field

That was like Gregory going up against me....literally!!!!!

Wynn hasn't been good, kind of like the whole offensive line, a big, big disappointment.
Biggest disappointment on the team by far. They have cost at least 2 wins and they nearly (or actually?) got Mac a concussion today.

OL has been bad but now they need to figure who the best 5 are and play them for better or worse. The OL need some continuity. They will not improve if we put a different line combination every drive.

Guys will get beat sometimes but we need to stop benching guys every time they get beat.

Wynn should never have been in in the first place. The guy didn’t practice in 2 weeks. What did you expected?

That was like Gregory going up against me....literally!!!!!

Wynn hasn't been good, kind of like the whole offensive line, a big, big disappointment.
He was good when healthy.

But now he isn't. Huge regression. Whatever the reason is it's not helping the team and I think it's time to cut our losses there.

I really don't want Mac to be Andrew Lucked out of the league from a bad OL.

Just atrocious.

Whatever the reason is why he’s regressed so much in the last year I’m ready to see the team move on next year.

he needs to either go or move him inside to G. He will get Mac killed if it continues

Bill's defiance in the war room has finally caught up with him- Michel, Wynn, Harry.... yikes

Not sure why they picked up Wynn's pricey option, he has been straight up awful. The play highlighted by OP, just wow.

We picked up his option so I doubt he is going anywhere till 2023. At this point kick him into guard and see if he plays better there and maybe salvage his career here.

Now open a new thread for every bad play of every NFL player

Talking about regression . this place has really become a clown show . and seems to have its clown prince

You're the one who's regressing with your Tool Chatham-level defenses of this exposed regime.

20 years of GOAT coach, GOAT QB, GOAT platform - yet ignorance thrives

There used to be a re-watch thread with some actual film discussion . now its just take a random clip and **** on it

That was Then; this is Now...so wake the **** up; the emperor's clothes are in Tampa.

Last edited:
I would play Herron at LT right now over Wynn.

Herron -Wynn - Andrews - Karras - Onwenu.

Yep; if Shack Mason isn't available, again, then this MUST be the starting 5 vs da Jete... And yes that means I would rather see Herron at LT than Cachoo at RT... As much as I liked the job he did at RT vs Houston, that's how much I didn't like the job he did there vs Dallas.

another bum and wasted draft pick... the guy was decent his rookie year but head been noticing but a turnstile since when he can had his fat ass on the field

Wynn/Lose was IRed the entirety of his rookie season (2018)... He was decent whenever he was actually on the field in 2019 & last year... This year, however... woof...

Wynn should never have been in in the first place. The guy didn’t practice in 2 weeks. What did you expected?

Wynn (& Onwenu) actually didn't start playing yesterday until after the Thanksdad & Cachoo ****-ups on consecutive plays during the 2nd quarter... Before that game-changing event, the OL had been Herron - Thanksdad - Andrews - Karras - Cachoo.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back