Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Is there hope for PatsFans??? Will we rebound and return to the playoffs?

• A) Yes we will rebound and it will happen Cat Like QuicK!

Votes: 19 23.8%
  • B) Yes we will rebound however it will take a while

Votes: 43 53.8%
  • C) Forget it. I love these guys but the golden era of Football is over for the Patriots

Votes: 17 21.3%
  • D) I quit! I now follow __________ (Names anaother team)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • E) Other - please explain

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
I like a few of the players, and team chemistry seems pretty good at times, but this is a very weak team with no quarterback. This will take at least two years, and, whatever Bill's undoubted gameday skills as coach might be, I am not convinced that Bill-as-gm is up to the job. With continued failure, his "I'm the alpha and the omega" shtick is gonna start wearing thin, and he'll suffer as a coach as well. Arrogance doesn't go down well unless you're so powerful in your success that you can get away wtih it. A losing Bill becomes a weak Bill.

It may be longer than two years, and it may be under a different coach.

Letting Gronk and Tom go - encouraging them to go, really - was a bad mistake, possibly a fatal one careerwise. Add wasting a full year with Useless Cam to the mix. Add multiple dismally failed draft years. Quite possibly, Bill no longer deserves the job.

I'm serious. I am making an open wager:

If I have not quit this site by Inauguration day I will pay everyone $1000. I give this wager my @Triumph Guarantee*

*I won't pay if I don't like the outcome.

Is there hope for Patriots fans or Patsfans.com? Because the later is probably hopeless at this point :p

81qzzFP0zeL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I'm good
While it is true that I am old, I hope I have a few more years left.

I like a few of the players, and team chemistry seems pretty good at times, but this is a very weak team with no quarterback. This will take at least two years, and, whatever Bill's undoubted gameday skills as coach might be, I am not convinced that Bill-as-gm is up to the job. With continued failure, his "I'm the alpha and the omega" shtick is gonna start wearing thin, and he'll suffer as a coach as well. Arrogance doesn't go down well unless you're so powerful in your success that you can get away wtih it. A losing Bill becomes a weak Bill.

It may be longer than two years, and it may be under a different coach.

Letting Gronk and Tom go - encouraging them to go, really - was a bad mistake, possibly a fatal one careerwise. Add wasting a full year with Useless Cam to the mix. Add multiple dismally failed draft years. Quite possibly, Bill no longer deserves the job.
This.. a losing bill is gonna be a weak bill..the persona will take a hit.. and Bill might be forced to make some immediate changes which are detrimental in long term... playing cam continuously was one of those decisions...

Its not going to be easy for bill..

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back