PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is the worst you felt in the 9 times Pats were 4 and 0?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Least confident you felt with 4 and 0 start?

Votes: 6 13.3%

Votes: 1 2.2%

Votes: 4 8.9%

Votes: 10 22.2%

Votes: 1 2.2%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 16 35.6%

Votes: 2 4.4%

Votes: 5 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
stand b
giphy.gif
y Andy
Makes as much sense as your posts.

Regular season goal every year is first to win your division, then secure a bye and finally get the #1 seed. Pats seem well on their way to the first 2 and will have a chance to beat KC in what could very well be for home field advantage. At the moment it appears that KC has the better offense and the Pats the better defense. Whether or not that is the case later in the year and in the playoffs is still to be determined. Playing a hard fought road game where the offense struggled happens yearly do I am really struggling to understand the angst.

I’m so worried I’m losing sleep:rolleyes:

The sky can’t fall because we can’t get any higher than we’ve been the last 19 years.

It WILL end and I’m ok with that whenever the end arrives.

1964 man. That was the year I was born and I don't know what the heck was going on with those Patriots.

All kidding aside, the mind is remarkable at, over time, throwing out the bad and remembering the good. That's why we always remember the good old days, even though they were perhaps not so good. If we win the Super Bowl in February, 2020, two years from now we'll say we never had a doubt!!

76 Steelers had three shutouts in a row, then a few games later 2 shut outs in a row and allowed 28 points over an 8 game stretch....
1976 Pittsburgh Steelers Statistics & Players | Pro-Football-Reference.com
-------------------------
1934 Detroit Lions had 7 shutouts in a row....
1934 Detroit Lions Statistics & Players | Pro-Football-Reference.com
Mike Kruczek QB'd the Steelers in '76 to six straight wins.

Mike Kruczek career touchdown passes in NFL: 0. As in Zero.

As for the Lions, that '34 team is one of the greatest in history that did not win the title.

Dutch Clark was deservedly inducted into Canton in the PFHOF inaugural class.
Clark-Earl-2.jpg

Mike Kruczek QB'd the Steelers in '76 to six straight wins.

Mike Kruczek career touchdown passes in NFL: 0. As in Zero.
76 Should have been the Pats year. If not for the phantom roughing the passer, the PAts beat the Raiders and face Pittsburgh for the AFC title. That Pittsburgh team lost Franco Harris and rocky Bleier to injuries and lost to the Raiders who went on to beat a Vikings team in the Super Bowl.

Yea I’m so worried I’m going to bed early. I’ll let BB figure this out.

We do better when we start 2-2 so yeah I feel bad, ****ing Pats, I hate them so much.

TB12 and BB have spoiled the Patriots fan base over the years, we are discussing feeling bad despite being 4-0..
In the end of the season we are going to complain about having less time to prepare for 2020 because we focused too much in the superbowl
:D

76 Should have been the Pats year. If not for the phantom roughing the passer, the PAts beat the Raiders and face Pittsburgh for the AFC title. That Pittsburgh team lost Franco Harris and rocky Bleier to injuries and lost to the Raiders who went on to beat a Vikings team in the Super Bowl.

They clubbed the raiders 48-17 in the regular season too.

I might also add this is the worst 6x super bowl run I’ve ever seen.

This is quite possibly Bill's best Patriot defense up to this point of the season.

This is not a bend but don't break defense like we've had in the past. This is the aggressive shut them down defense we ALL have been clamoring for. The same defense style that carried us in the playoffs.

I feel great about this team's chances.

These daily “tell me what your thinking” mosslost threads remind me of a high-maintenance chick I once dated.
Sybil, is that you?
They let you out?

The crazy ones have their benefits. :D

Potentially better than the 2004 defense and you know the offense will come around and be top 10, if not top 5. Remember we're typically slow starters and usually have 1 head scratching game in the first 4.

Back half of the schedule will battle-harden the Patriots so lots of great football to look forward to. Last thought, we've been in gravy territory for a number of years...just relax and enjoy it. We may never see this type of dominance again - why think about anything negative.

This is quite possibly Bill's best Patriot defense up to this point of the season.
Still lots of football left...Important to note the hard work and time it took for them to get to this point; it didn't happen overnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes