PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is the worst you felt in the 9 times Pats were 4 and 0?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Least confident you felt with 4 and 0 start?

Votes: 6 13.3%

Votes: 1 2.2%

Votes: 4 8.9%

Votes: 10 22.2%

Votes: 1 2.2%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 16 35.6%

Votes: 2 4.4%

Votes: 5 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mosslost

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
1964 - don't remember
1974 - can't totally remember being 4-0
1997 - thought we were a wagon, were going to repeat as AFC Champs, and Bledsoe was on his way to MVP
1999- We collapsed badly after 6-2 first half.
2004 -I was very confident at 4-0, 19 game winning streak at that time.
2007 - Nuff said
2013 - Felt like were going all the way
2015 - They seemed like a wagon at 4-0 (that did not end well)
2019 - ???

Not really.

Unless Gunner muffs another punt, our special teams are improving despite Ghosts struggles and our defense is at least top 3 and we can fall back on that.

Offense is iffy but it will eventually get figured out as some players return and we build an identity.

I don't feel at all bad about this team. They won a rock fight on the road in the division. This team is nasty and can beat you however you want to play the game. Defending champs. Watson, Harry, Hightower and Wynn will be back.

We're on to Washington.

Fun Fact: Even after RLKAG(P2) the Ravens did not start 4-0

What??? This is a historically great defense so far with immense depth. Let’s remember for all the whining about 2006, they lost a game where they scored 34 points. The offense won’t be punting nine times again...they have a lot to work on, but they looked this crappy against KC in the 2014 meltdown and even last year at various times. Brady will find a way to score points.

Why would you feel bad about 4-0, the most dominant defense in the nfl and the GOAT at QB?

I feel good about it. Other years were 2-2

In '64 when we started 4-0, I was damn sure we were going to the Super Bowl....

:p:p

These daily “tell me what your thinking” mosslost threads remind me of a high-maintenance chick I once dated.
Sybil, is that you?
They let you out?

Note on 1997: While 4-0 felt great, the real test was week 5 vs. Denver. Failed that miserably...as usual back then.

Regards,
Chris

What??? This is a historically great defense so far with immense depth. Let’s remember for all the whining about 2006, they lost a game where they scored 34 points. The offense won’t be punting nine times again...they have a lot to work on, but they looked this crappy against KC in the 2014 meltdown and even last year at various times. Brady will find a way to score points.

you have to admit we have played 4 (5 or 6 actually) pure ****e QBs so far. They have been throwing fair catch INTs to our guys.

Why would you feel bad about 4-0, the most dominant defense in the nfl and the GOAT at QB?
We've faced 4 to 6 pure ****e QBs throwing pop fly fair catch INTs to our guys thus far.

???

4-0 with a powerful defense

I feel good honestly

I've never felt bad at 4-0

???

4-0 with a powerful defense

I feel good honestly
we faced 6 ****e QBs who threw balloon pop fly fair catch INTs up to our guys. I'm surprised McCourty didn't just set himself and go for the drop kick

These daily “tell me what your thinking” mosslost threads remind me of a high-maintenance chick I once dated.
Sybil, is that you?
They let you out?

Sybil is the 80-90s version of Karen. Lol.

We've faced 4 to 6 pure ****e QBs throwing pop fly fair catch INTs to our guys thus far.
So allowing 1 TD in 4 games is bad because you want to criticize the QBs?
What would the greatest defense ever had done against this schedule?

we faced 6 ****e QBs who threw balloon pop fly fair catch INTs up to our guys. I'm surprised McCourty didn't just set himself and go for the drop kick
Why bother being a fan when all you can do is cry like a little baby after a 4-0 start.

Feel great about what they've accomplished so far. Yesterday was a very solid win.
Biggest concern to me with this team is depth/injuries at WR, OL and TE. To me that is about the only thing that could stop them from the AFCCG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back