PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is Bill Okay?

archstanton543

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Belichick had a cut on his nose and his lips appeared to be bleeding later on in the game. I don't think he was in a bar fight last night so...is the coach's health okay?

I noticed the same thing, it was bizarre.

I assumed he dinged the nose during prep this week because there was a picture of him getting low in a stance and working hands-on with their DL during practice.

The weirder thing is the lip bleeding during the game, not the scuff on his nose. Did he bite his tongue? Maybe he chews on the inside of his lip and nicked himself.

Who knows. He seemed fine during his postgame conference.

On a related note, does Steve Belichick have Tourette’s? Because if he does, I won’t make fun of his antics. But if that’s just his facial expression then wtf.

I think it's just something some people do? I sometimes pull a weird face when I'm thinking about/observing something. My dad does the same. As someone who has watched a lot of the Wizards, Randy Wittman would do the same when he coached the team.

randy-wittman.jpg

On a related note, does Steve Belichick have Tourette’s? Because if he does, I won’t make fun of his antics. But if that’s just his facial expression then wtf.

But yeah, there's something odd about it.

The type of "face" I was referring to was more so a kind of squinting/grimace type of thing, which seems more common. Where Belichick goes a step beyond is the jaw/mouth stuff, which I thought seemed weird ... but literally as I was sitting here typing this post, I did a bizarre thing with my jaw where I sort of opened my mouth, flexed it, and then grimaced, and did so without realizing it.

As far as I know I'm fairly typical but I don't rule out that I'm, like, 2-3% on the spectrum of ... something. lol.

Belichick had a cut on his nose and his lips appeared to be bleeding later on in the game. I don't think he was in a bar fight last night so...is the coach's health okay?
He gets coldsores, seemed during his midweek presser that one was erupting on his lip. I haven't seen what the nose thing is, maybe he gets them there as well (some people do). Stress is known to bring things like that on.

I think I saw something on Twitter where someone threw out the possibility that maybe Nike took him down. It wouldn't be a shock for a leash to take out his legs (looks like he had a cut on his nose and also a bruise on his face), but again, just completely speculating there. Like @Tunescribe said, the cold sore thing was an issue midweek. But the cut on his nose and bruise on his face wasn't there earlier (or I don't believe it was), but who knows :rolleyes:

on a related note...I just found out I'm suffering from the heartbreak of rhinocerosis....oh...those ugly horns...what can one do?

black-rhino-horn.jpg

We're all thinking it. Look, I think if anything people here are unappreciative of what Belichick has brought to NE. But @Tunescribe is right, he's Darth Herpecil, and the stress doesn't help that situation.

I think this might help.

I almost feel like she had prepared the “we went toe to toe with them” line sometime mid 4th quarter and was playing for an OT tie.

PS, Palps never cut off the sleeves. So there's that. On the other hand, when have they been photographed together?

Thats the justification.

Aight them, **** it. If they can convert one first down is over

But CAN they convert MORE than ONE first down? Lets see how the stats look:

Dak Prescott 36/51 445 3td 1int

Rushing game 122 yards on 31 yards

Dallas as a team: 32 First downs

Just for ****s and giggles ONE blocked punt in the game (2 in the season)

When I first read this thread title, I thought it was about Belichick's coaching, but it's about his nose?

on a related note...I just found out I'm suffering from the heartbreak of rhinocerosis....oh...those ugly horns...what can one do?

black-rhino-horn.jpg

I heard maybe they can be used as afrodizzyacks?

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back