PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is Baker Mayfield being a whiny b#%&! about Hue Jackson?

He looked like an ass to me also. What's his beef with Jackson?
that's what we don't know...the rest of the story. Until we know what the history is between the two, I'm not sure we can take sides. What i do know is that Baker Mayfield has turned around the Browns almost as soon as he took the field. that's why the Pats wanted to move up in the draft to get him...he has that "it" factor that cant be taught

Mayfield is very immature ....needs a lot of attention...reminds me quite a bit of manziel...I mean didn’t Jackson convince owners to draft him #1?! He Mayfield is making a kings ransom!!!.....Grow up Baker...and show some respect!

Sure, with the addition of the ability to play, and the absence of the off field drug and gambling problems. Otherwise, exactly the same!

The Browns have won more games this season than they've won in the previous 3 seasons. Anyone over there who's complaining needs to put things into the proper perspective.

If the Browns beat the Ravens and Steelers beat Bengals, the Steelers are 2018 AFCN Champs and make the postseason thanks to the Browns. Its possible that if the Browns fired Hue sooner that they would be the 2018 AFCN Champs.

Craziest season ever.

It was just one year ago. Could Mayfield turn out to be a big winner in the NFL - sure. But Kyler Murray just arguably had a better year at OU than Mayfield. Mayfield had an impact, as did firing Jackson. But the Browns are a much more talented team now - and 7-7-1 is a good, but not unbelievable record. I would pump the brakes on Mayfield.
It's pretty freaking good for a) the Browns, and b) a rookie QB.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back