PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is anyone still worried about the Bills?

Status
Not open for further replies.
White was getting the Revis/Gilmore treatment by opposing teams. Teams respected him so much that they wouldn't throw in his direction. That is why his stats are pedestrian looking this year. And is a big reason why the Bills' defense has been a top defense this year. The Bills basically took away half the field with White.

I might argue that White might be more important than Diggs or anyone else on the Bills. The Bills have been winning more on defense than offense this year.
I haven't been following the Bills much but the feeling I get when I do catch them is that Diggs makes Allen look better than he is. I think White is the most important part of their defense and Diggs their offense, put em at 1A and 1B either way and I don't think you'd be wrong

I haven't been following the Bills much but the feeling I get when I do catch them is that Diggs makes Allen look better than he is. I think White is the most important part of their defense and Diggs their offense, put em at 1A and 1B either way and I don't think you'd be wrong
Doubt the Bucs will let him leave but I’d love to see someone like Chris Godwin be Mac’s version of Diggs.

Yeah, but we aren't in control of our destiny at the moment.
So yeah, Balmer could unexpectedly win out while we win out I guess, and that would give them the conference. That's a lot of games to go to be splitting hairs and hoping for HFA through the playoffs. Frankly, if we play that well and lose the conference, it's fine... we will have compiled an amazing road record, so HFA would be of middling importance.

Bills have good offensive weapons. Diggs needs to be doubled or just have JC on him always.
ESanders is a good WR and is elusive for his age. Beasley is a good slot person. Knox (TE) is good as well.

So, yes, I am worried about Bills way more than Titans. Josh Allen is a legit QB (and can run too). Tannenhill is average at best.

Wonder if this should be the official pregame thread for Pats/Bills. :)

Bills run game isn’t what it was last year and it wasn’t all that last year either. Gotta stop Allen on 3rd and short or when he rolls out to his right.

Bills run game isn’t what it was last year and it wasn’t all that last year either. Gotta stop Allen on 3rd and short or when he rolls out to his right.
One thing about the HC of the Bills is that anything near 4th-and-1 to 4th-and-3 he goes for it... So he is an aggressive OC.
Last year Patriots lost both games to Bills. One was close (in Buffalo) and the other was a blowout at home.

So, they Patriots needs to be just as aggressive on 4th down... Also, need to bring in a few trick plays! Think JoshMc!

I know we are in their heads. They actually had a game day thread for the Patriots/Titans game on the Two Bills Drive forum today

Well at the Bills #1 CB is out for the season.

Just have Jonesy throw at that area all day!

Now we can worry about the bills. Probably the toughest game since our streak started. I think their run d is a good matchup for us, but itll be tough going in there against a great qb. I think itll come down to who wins the turnovers

The performance against the Colts is that of a team with no plan and no self belief. Frankly if that's the best they can do I think the Bills are in for a freefall to end the season. They just gave us the division by coming out super flat against the Colts and I don't think they're going to get it back
Oh, yes, very very worried.

Oh you mean about if they can beat us...No. Not at all. Not even since last year. Never fell for the hype.

White is hugely important but that team relies on Tremaine Edmunds more than any other player. He makes 100% of the difference when he's in there. If the Bills are missing Edmunds, their defense just stinks. But with him in there, they are excellent. He's one of the top 5 defensive players in the NFL.

The Bills at home on a Monday night will be a super tough environment.

You're going to have the most drunken crowd of the last 20 years there; it's going to be an animal house.

And the Bills players will know that this is a game they can't lose--not in front of the home fans to New England. I'm expecting an L but if they somehow win this game, I will fully expect a victory over the Colts next. Actually, either way I expect they beat the Colts.

Well, as Bill Parcells might say, let's not put him in the Hall of Fame just yet.

saying hes great is putting him in the hall of fame? He’s pretty universally viewed as a top 10 qb at worst. Top 5 in tds and yards. 99.9 rating. Dual threat. Id say hes been great last year and this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes