PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Interesting cuts and transactions throughout the league

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a total clusterf!ck of a team...

Honest to God I had a hard time thinking of two. I’m guessing Darnold and Quennen Williams? Everyone else they should happily ship off for a 2nd (Adams) or... lets be honest. Is there anyone else on their roster worth even a 4th?

Honest to God I had a hard time thinking of two. I’m guessing Darnold and Quennen Williams? Everyone else they should happily ship off for a 2nd.

Jamal Adams is their best player so it sounds like they'd trade either Williams or Darnold.

Talib is on IR and is unlikely to ever play a down for miami (can return week 15, IIRC). It was a salary dump for which the Dolphins gained a draft pick. Smart move really, if you have the cap space to spare.
Yep. He’ll probably retire.

Jamal Adams is their best player so it sounds like they'd trade either Williams or Darnold.

Leonard Williams, DE

Traded to New York (NYG) from New York (NYJ) with $4M cash for 2020 3rd round pick and 2021 5th round pick
OCT 28 2019

I would have loved to have seen Bell shipped off to Miami in a salary dump special like the Aqib deal. Bell and a 5th for a 7th.

I am sure he will be able to cry himself to sleep with his 16m salary for holding a clip board.

lol Talib being traded to Miami.
Is that the new version of being sent to Cleveland like Bill did to Jamie Collins v1.0?

You be a joker and not play to your potential and you get sent to Miami?

All part of the tank job.
Exactly. The article linked says he has no torn ligaments. They just "want to be overly cautious."

Tank!

Cowboys are making an offer for Adams.

Leonard Williams, DE

Traded to New York (NYG) from New York (NYJ) with $4M cash for 2020 3rd round pick and 2021 5th round pick
OCT 28 2019

I was referring to Quinnen, the guy who was named in the post I was replying to. But thanks for correcting me.

Mia gave Rams a 7th in 2022
Talib on IR till week 16
4.2M for 5th rounder2019-10-29 mia laar.JPG

Sign the beast? (small b)

6 things to know about TE Nick O'Leary

4. HE “PLAYS CRAZY”
ESPN draft analyst Todd McShay had interesting analysis of O’Leary’s game. He “plays crazy,” McShay wrote before the draft and “opponents can’t stand him."

McShay went on to say “As a blocker, he’ll take on multiple guys per play and keep blocking them even after the play is over. As a route runner, he’ll fight through contact.”

That’s something, I guess....

DAF7DE02-DF04-4077-A7C2-87ED85BFCACE.jpeg
( I crossed out the game info bc we don’t want to remember this game)

Steelers trying to prevent him from coming straight to the Pats. He is good, just a bad fit in their offense.

I remember Moncrief being particularly terrible during the week 1 game here.

Steelers trying to prevent him from coming straight to the Pats. He is good, just a bad fit in their offense.

They’ve cut Antonio Brown, Demaryius Thomas, and Josh Gordon. Where is there a spot for Moncrief?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes