PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Interesting comp for N'Keal Harry

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the all time greats can do that. I don’t know if stidham is capable of covering bill’s drafting mistakes. We don’t know that yet.
Brady was able to win as much as he did because of the team Belichick built.
No one else has won more than 4 and they were with loaded teams. To imply brady won 6 in spite of the GOAT COACH/GM and his teammates is ridiculous.

Brady was able to win as much as he did because of the team Belichick built.
No one else has won more than 4 and they were with loaded teams. To imply brady won 6 in spite of the GOAT COACH/GM and his teammates is ridiculous.

And to think he wasn’t a big part is ridiculous. The pats where 5-11 in 2000 with Bledsoe and where 0-2 to start in 2001 until brady came in. QB is still the most important position in football.

And to think he wasn’t a big part is ridiculous. The pats where 5-11 in 2000 with Bledsoe and where 0-2 to start in 2001 until brady came in. QB is still the most important position in football.
I never said otherwise.

I never said otherwise.

Well you make it sound like it was all bill. All the great coaches had hall of fame QBs. I think we will get a good measure now. He did a nice job in 2008 but that team was stacked especially offensively .

Well you make it sound like it was all bill. All the great coaches had hall of fame QBs. I think we will get a good measure now. He did a nice job in 2008 but that team was stacked especially offensively .
I never said anything like that. I called brady the GOAT before anyone. Ive never said a bad word about brady. It’s both of them. Brady doesn’t win as much without Belichick and Belichick doesn’t win as much without brady.
You seem to want to divorce the chicken and the egg and say brady carried Belichick. That’s not true.
Best guess is the credit is 50/50

Him being a 1st round pick puts that much more pressure on him. And as fans..a first round WR we expect to be a stud...even if they can't draft that position for ****.

Stidham and Harry. 2 guys we will all be watching this year. Stidham even if he struggles I won't put it all on him being his first true year..he's going to struggle but Harry on the other hand I may be more interested in seeing given it's his 2nd year and this year will make or break him

Him being a 1st round pick puts that much more pressure on him. And as fans..a first round WR we expect to be a stud...even if they can't draft that position for ****.

Stidham and Harry. 2 guys we will all be watching this year. Stidham even if he struggles I won't put it all on him being his first true year..he's going to struggle but Harry on the other hand I may be more interested in seeing given it's his 2nd year and this year will make or break him

the pressure is on when players picked AFTER him play like pro bowlers...Metcalf, Brown, and Samuel

The most concerning stat about Harry was that he had 0.83 yards per route run (Meyers had 1.32). Renfrow, Brown, Samuel, and McLaurin were all above 2, with Brown in some rarefied air for rookies (2.67). Maybe he'll improve this year, maybe that was a factor of Brady not looking his way, who knows. Even DJ Chark was at 1.15 his rookie year. (Via Evan Silva from Rotoworld on Twitter)

EXH1aXeXQAEVwcA

The most concerning stat about Harry was that he had 0.83 yards per route run (Meyers had 1.32). Renfrow, Brown, Samuel, and McLaurin were all above 2, with Brown in some rarefied air for rookies (2.67). Maybe he'll improve this year, maybe that was a factor of Brady not looking his way, who knows. Even DJ Chark was at 1.15 his rookie year. (Via Evan Silva from Rotoworld on Twitter)

EXH1aXeXQAEVwcA

And Brown had 1 catch on 1 target for 4 yards against the Patriots in the playoffs.

Stud.

And Brown had 1 catch on 1 target for 4 yards against the Patriots in the playoffs.

Stud.

They threw like 12 passes all game but sure, grab onto whatever you need.

Yeah I’d be pretty miserable too if I had to live in Iowa. What an absolute dump.

I'd be pretty miserable if my life was so devoid of anything relevant that I found the need to post 5X more than anybody else. With that much practice you think you'd be better at it. No worries...I'm sure you're average at something. Is there a way to monetize watching Breaking Bad re-runs?

Oh this thread is gonna get good!

Your life is devoid of anything relevant. You live in Iowa. You likely have a morbidly obese Nordic woman who so closely resembles a pig that Leif Erikson would try to **** it before thinking better of the prospect. Imagine being so miserable in life that you come here to take it out. Can’t say I blame ya. Living in that toilet, I highly doubt you do anything for a living that would enable you to afford psychiatric treatment. You could probably afford a gun and one bullet though. Maybe try that out. I doubt anyone would care.

Before you reply next time, can you do me a favor and take down the Walter White photo. It makes me feel like I'm communicating with a child or a man with a some type of creepy obsession with Breaking Bad. I would never want to argue with somebody like that..out of sympathy.

Just do me a favor and take that down so I can take you seriously.

Before you reply next time, can you do me a favor and take down the Walter White photo. It makes me feel like I'm communicating with a child or a man with a some type of creepy obsession with Breaking Bad. I would never want to argue with somebody like that..out of sympathy.

Just do me a favor and take that down so I can take you seriously.
I guess that’s a solid comeback if you’re a complete moron.

I guess that’s a solid comeback if you’re a complete moron.

Come on dude....it was one favor. I don't want to argue with people who dress up and go to comic con, people who desire cartoon characters or grown men with weird obsessions with television programs. They all creep me out. I don't have a lot of rules, but I have to stick with this one. Just take it down. If you have children, they will regain respect for you once they know you stopped living in "make believe world".

One of the all time greats can do that. I don’t know if stidham is capable of covering bill’s drafting mistakes. We don’t know that yet.

We are just spoiled by how well Brady could march an offense down the field when he had subpar weapons compared to other top tier teams. Brady won with his guts and his brains and his greatness despite not having a lot of offensive talent around him.

Joe Montana had Jerry Rice, John Taylor, Brent Jones, and Roger Craig. Who did Brady have? A 5'10 slot received named Troy Brown? A 5'10 slot receiver named Julian Edelman. A sometimes healthy for the post season Rob Gronkowski? Antowain Smith? A good year of Dillon?

Can Stidham do the same thing because he is going to have to make do with less and do more to have success with our current offensive talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down