PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Insomnia

Status
Not open for further replies.
O’Daniel staying out for the Chiefs is HUGE.

Hopefully this means James White will have a monster game.

I'm calm and had a good night's sleep after re-watching Pats-Chiefs Week 6.

We are healthy! We are better than we were Week 6. The Chiefs do not have Hunt, who killed us!

We are the more physical team. It is Winter. We are running it down their throat!

The pressure is ALL ON THE CHIEFS!

We got this! ;)

Go Pats!

Last edited:
I too suffer from insomnia and have a home remedy that is guaranteed to work!

1 cup of hot sleepytime tea
1 tbsp honey
5 milligrams melatonin
11 ounces Glendronach 18 whiskey
2 ambien tablets crushed

Combine, stir thoroughly, and enjoy.

To minimize the risk of death avoid sleeping on your back.
I’m guessing that the last two ingredients are key to this recipe. Lol.

images
Good. Tell everyone up north that. Florida sucks. Don’t come. You’re not missing anything.

Good. Tell everyone up north that. Florida sucks. Don’t come. You’re not missing anything.

Got stuck working on a project down there for @ 6 months, it was the most miserable decade of my life. Every damn day was like being in a Walmart the Saturday before Christmas.

As with most things it's a matter of perspective...

Sleep that knits up the ravelled sleeve of care
The death of each day's life, sore labour's bath
Balm of hurt minds, great nature's second course,
Chief nourisher in life's feast.
~Wm. Shakespeare~

Now your getting down to where I’m at.

Got stuck working on a project down there for @ 6 months, it was the most miserable decade of my life. Every damn day was like being in a Walmart the Saturday before Christmas.
I know. All that sun, beach, and ridiculously good looking, tan women is tough. I could see how you would hate it while you’re shoveling a foot of snow in your driveway daily while having to deal with pale women with janky teeth and a Southie accent that chain smoke Newports. All the while paying top dollar on your taxes. Definitely better.

I know. All that sun, beach, and ridiculously good looking, tan women is tough. I could see how you would hate it while you’re shoveling a foot of snow in your driveway daily while having to deal with pale women with janky teeth and a Southie accent that chain smoke Newports. All the while paying top dollar on your taxes. Definitely better.

Of course you like it there, you can string together coherent sentences. With a double digit IQ you're like the one eyed man in the land of the blind. Is the state educational motto down there still "Hey at least we ain't Arkansas?"

Of course you like it there, you can string together coherent sentences. With a double digit IQ you're like the one eyed man in the land of the blind. Is the state educational motto down there still "Hey at least we ain't Arkansas?"
Well I’m not a product of the Florida public schooling system so that’s why. My IQ is in the triple digits though. But it doesn’t start with a 3 like your wife’s weight does. I have no doubt she looked beautiful that night you two met in that Southie dive bar, though.

Took a three-hour nap earlier, which enables me to make it through the night.

By the way, @maust1013, I’m breaking your balls. :)

By the way, @maust1013, I’m breaking your balls. :)

You might try doing a better job of it. You've been immersed in that 3rd world intellectual vacuum too long when you have to stoop to wife insults that early in the game. :rolleyes:

You might try doing a better job of it. You've been immersed in that 3rd world intellectual vacuum too long when you have to stoop to wife insults that early in the game. :rolleyes:
Close to the mark, eh?

Agreed. Great place to visit and I can't wait to go there for a month in about 5 weeks. But full-time? No thanks...

Continuously telling the bimbos 10 mm is 10 inches has skewed your ability to judge distance.
And now we’ve hit rock bottom with **** jokes. I’ve always known you’re a woman. Now I have confirmation. Thanks. Now we know why you don’t like Florida. Compared to the other women down here, you can’t hack it. At least not on the coast. Polk County might be the right place for you though. Give it a shot.

As far as the state debate, I see a lot of northerners (my family included) moving down here. I don’t see a lot of Floridians moving up there unless they’re going to school. Think about that - your main bragging right as a state is populated by kids that are coming from out of state. There are more kids from the south going to Harvard than there are kids from New England.

Admissions Statistics | Harvard College

Lmaoooooooo New England kids are outnumbered by the “idiots” from the south at one of the country’s most prestigious schools.

Agreed. Great place to visit and I can't wait to go there for a month in about 5 weeks. But full-time? No thanks...
Meh, I’ve lived in both and it’s no contest. I’d rather go to the beach and be able to drink a crisp IPA or Dos Equis year round than to be shoveling snow with my lips and ass chapped half the year. Boston is low key every bit as trashy as Florida is. They’re just a white trashy while Florida has more diverse trash. That said, Boston is a beautiful city, Massachusetts is a beautiful state, and so is Maine. I threw some shade but I still have a soft spot for the region I was born in. But living up there? Nah. I’m good. Please spread the word, though. Especially to the elderly that come down here just to die in some place tropical and beautiful. They drive on the wrong side of the road far too often.

And now we’ve hit rock bottom with **** jokes. I’ve always known you’re a woman...yada, yada

You can add that to the long list of things you 'know' which are completely wrong.
You should try using that big (ahem) IQ when engaging in the deductive process. For instance if I used your developmentally disabled thought process I might deduce that your straw man act, assumption of facts not in evidence, insertion of irrelevant statistics and willingness to declare victory in the face of imminent defeat makes you andy. However engaging even a couple of brain cells (you really should try it) tells me you can't be andy. He couldn't put together that many complete sentences or spell that many words correctly. Come to think of it, does he live near you?

You can add that to the long list of things you 'know' which are completely wrong.
You should try using that big (ahem) IQ when engaging in the deductive process. For instance if I used your developmentally disabled thought process I might deduce that your straw man act, assumption of facts not in evidence, insertion of irrelevant statistics and willingness to declare victory in the face of imminent defeat makes you andy. However engaging even a couple of brain cells (you really should try it) tells me you can't be andy. He couldn't put together that many complete sentences or spell that many words correctly. Come to think of it, does he live near you?
Ah, so I was really close to the mark about your fat wife. My apologies on the luck. You really sound like a scorned woman in this post. Where have I made use of a straw man in this thread? Or any thread? Examples, please. As for Andy? He can’t come to Florida. Too many Chuck E. Cheese restaurants down here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye