PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Injuries piling up for Colts

Status
Not open for further replies.
The funniest thing is when they lose they will blame injuires,

oooohhhh nnooooo!!

Mosi Moose said:
I don't want any excuses if we beat them. I hope they are all ready to go by the Divisional Round. However, I agree that the longer they sit out, the greater the chances are that they might be a little rusty for that 1st playoff game.
what leads you to think there wouldn't have been some excuses?

food poisoning before the game? tumbody tad a wittle tummyache?
problems with the booth-to-helment comm system?
the dolts will definitely have enough chutzpah to complain about injuries to a teams that's already lost like 80 player-games to injury this year.

JR4 said:
Interesting but I doubt any of these injuries will be a factor come
their first playoff game. which is about 4weeks away.

I wouldn't even doubt the injury thing is hyped so they can sit the guys
they want to protect for the last two weeks without getting negative
publicity.

Wouldn't THAT be funny - especially the way Dolts fans always get pissy about the Pat's injury reports... :D

i wanna see them use this excuse:

"Peyton Manning sucks... we just hyped him up to be what he is. Its all the offensive line, the running back, and the receivers. He just... is a really bad quarterback"

Blaming their loss to NE in the playoffs on Manning would be the best day of my life.

fleabassist1 said:
i wanna see them use this excuse:

"Peyton Manning sucks... we just hyped him up to be what he is. Its all the offensive line, the running back, and the receivers. He just... is a really bad quarterback"

Blaming their loss to NE in the playoffs on Manning would be the best day of my life.

Ha. Like THAT would happen. Colts fans everywhere would, just as in years past, say "The better team didn't win today..." and "They must have cheated..." etc...

Na_polian said:
Ha. Like THAT would happen. Colts fans everywhere would, just as in years past, say "The better team didn't win today..." and "They must have cheated..." etc...

no harm in wishfull thinkin

Lets not get our hopes up yet..........

The Colts played a close game to those pesky Chargers, lest we forget the beating we took from the same Charger squad? 41-17. Lets stop the waving of pom poms, and get a grip here. Those Colts already proved to the world that we are easily beatable. Maybe sticking our foot in our own mouths is'nt such a good idea.

GO PATS!

BradysArmy said:
The Colts played a close game to those pesky Chargers, lest we forget the beating we took from the same Charger squad? 41-17. Lets stop the waving of pom poms, and get a grip here. Those Colts already proved to the world that we are easily beatable. Maybe sticking our foot in our own mouths is'nt such a good idea.

GO PATS!

Wow. For a second I thought I was on IndyStar, ManningsArm... errr BradysArmy.

Those good for nuthin' SOB's can all go to he11.
Just thinking of that team is pissing me off. Their coach? That Fu$%$43 wimp. Their GM? Total A-h@le The QB. Die Colts Die!!

BelizePats said:
Those good for nuthin' SOB's can all go to he11.
Just thinking of that team is pissing me off. Their coach? That Fu$%$43 wimp. Their GM? Total A-h@le The QB. Die Colts Die!!

Do they have Prozac in Belize? If so I recommend a dosage.

No I am not a doctor....But I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!

Last edited:
wistahpatsfan said:
I agree with Belize.

They don't piss me off, I do like to see them lose just because of the media hype that they get considering they have accomplished jack sh!t. Honestly what is there to get mad at? They whine we win end of story!

Maybe I should have put a smiley in my post.:D

Lets play them and compete - healthy

I would really like to see both teams healthy and raring to go. I am hopeful that we win our first playoff game and then go face the Colts.
The Colts have had one hell of an impressive year, other than a true jerk in Bill Polian, their coach really is a classy guy, as is Harrison, EJ and yes, even Peyton Manning. Look around compare those players and Patriot players versus the idiots, punks and jerks such as TO, Ray Lewis, McGahee, etc etc, which would you choose to be a role model for your kids??

I want to see the rivalry edition III with both teams bringing their best. I fully expect to see New England win this game and that is what it should be all about.

fgssand said:
I would really like to see both teams healthy and raring to go. I am hopeful that we win our first playoff game and then go face the Colts.
The Colts have had one hell of an impressive year, other than a true jerk in Bill Polian, their coach really is a classy guy, as is Harrison, EJ and yes, even Peyton Manning. Look around compare those players and Patriot players versus the idiots, punks and jerks such as TO, Ray Lewis, McGahee, etc etc, which would you choose to be a role model for your kids??

I want to see the rivalry edition III with both teams bringing their best. I fully expect to see New England win this game and that is what it should be all about.

I don't agree... I think all manning cares about is stats. he is not a team player, and does not care for anything but records. when he loses, he cries and complains and makes excuses.

If they didnt blame the last 2 playoff losses on Manning, what would have to happen for them to do it now?????

I imagine he would have to have the ball in a tie game, run to his own goalline and hand the ball to Bruschi on purpose for the winning TD.

Of course, they would probably argue he had a genius play that would win the game, but the rules don't allow it.

fgssand said:

Well, apparently Dungy has changed from his days as a coach of thugs, punks, and loudmouths down in Tampa.

fleabassist1 said:
I don't agree... I think all manning cares about is stats. he is not a team player, and does not care for anything but records. when he loses, he cries and complains and makes excuses.

I think manning has so much respect for the history of the game that he cherishes those records because he knows and understands what they mean. At the same time I think he is so competitive and wants to win that it eats him up to lose which makes him lose his temper. I don't dislike manning because he truly is one of the classiest guys in the league, but I do love seeing the Manning face. The colts do whine which gets annoying, but you don't see their players prancing in the end zone, they don't say idiodic things to the media (except for their FG kicker) and you don't hear about them getting arrested or being suspended for drugs. In today's sports environment that is commendable especially considering they actually compete at a very high level.

mgcolby said:
I think manning has so much respect for the history of the game that he cherishes those records because he knows and understands what they mean. At the same time I think he is so competitive and wants to win that it eats him up to lose which makes him lose his temper. I don't dislike manning because he truly is one of the classiest guys in the league, but I do love seeing the Manning face. The colts do whine which gets annoying, but you don't see their players prancing in the end zone, they don't say idiodic things to the media (except for their FG kicker) and you don't hear about them getting arrested or being suspended for drugs. In today's sports environment that is commendable especially considering they actually compete at a very high level.

Exactly my point.......and i so do enjoy seeing the loser Manning face

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye