PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Injuries piling up for Colts

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the more reason to play them for the AFC Championship rather than in the div. round. Let the Steelers/Bolts beat 'em up before we get them. Some people say we should replay all the teams that beat us to get our revenge. IMO, the COLTS should play all the teams that beat us, so their sham winning streak will be put in perspective.

Injuries piling up for Colts

This is truly terrible news. Just breaks my heart.

Last edited:
mgcolby said:
The colts do whine which gets annoying, but you don't see their players prancing in the end zone, they don't say idiodic things to the media (except for their FG kicker) and you don't hear about them getting arrested or being suspended for drugs. In today's sports environment that is commendable especially considering they actually compete at a very high level.

Excuse me? You must have missed their early season poilce blotters. Courtesty of Indy-Star:

"Troubled times

Here is a list of Colts players who have encountered recent legal problems:
• Cornerback Nick Harper: Arrested Saturday morning at his Carmel, Ind., home on a charge of domestic battery, a Class A misdemeanor.
• Safety Mike Doss: Arrested last Sunday in Akron, Ohio, charged with carrying a concealed weapon, a fourth-degree felony, and misdemeanor counts of discharging a firearm within city limits, inducing panic and obstructing official business.
• Cornerback Marlin Jackson: Subject of a $10 million lawsuit filed in May stemming from a 2003 altercation in Ann Arbor, Mich.
• Wide receiver Marvin Harrison: Subject of a lawsuit filed in March seeking unspecific damages from an altercation with three teenagers in Honolulu prior to the NFL Pro Bowl. Harrison has not been charged in the incident.
• Cornerback Joseph Jefferson: Placed on probation and sentenced to community service in March for a 2004 drunken driving violation.
• Defensive tackle Montae Reagor: Appeared in an Arapahoe (Colo.) County court Jan. 4 to face misdemeanor harassment charges filed by a former girlfriend. A spokesman at the Arapahoe County prosecutor's office said a jury trial is scheduled to begin Monday.?

http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.d...05/SPORTS03/506050405&SearchID=73210364682319

what the F***k have they been up two :eek:

MoLewisrocks said:
Excuse me? You must have missed their early season poilce blotters. Courtesty of Indy-Star:

"Troubled times

Here is a list of Colts players who have encountered recent legal problems:
• Cornerback Nick Harper: Arrested Saturday morning at his Carmel, Ind., home on a charge of domestic battery, a Class A misdemeanor.
• Safety Mike Doss: Arrested last Sunday in Akron, Ohio, charged with carrying a concealed weapon, a fourth-degree felony, and misdemeanor counts of discharging a firearm within city limits, inducing panic and obstructing official business.
• Cornerback Marlin Jackson: Subject of a $10 million lawsuit filed in May stemming from a 2003 altercation in Ann Arbor, Mich.
• Wide receiver Marvin Harrison: Subject of a lawsuit filed in March seeking unspecific damages from an altercation with three teenagers in Honolulu prior to the NFL Pro Bowl. Harrison has not been charged in the incident.
• Cornerback Joseph Jefferson: Placed on probation and sentenced to community service in March for a 2004 drunken driving violation.
• Defensive tackle Montae Reagor: Appeared in an Arapahoe (Colo.) County court Jan. 4 to face misdemeanor harassment charges filed by a former girlfriend. A spokesman at the Arapahoe County prosecutor's office said a jury trial is scheduled to begin Monday.?

http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050605/SPORTS03/506050405&SearchID=73210364682319

I stand corrected. I did not hear about anything other then Doss. I doubt Harrison would fight with anyone especially some kids, I don't know the details of it but from what you just posted it sounds like some punks trying to extort money from an NFL player.

mgcolby said:
I
you don't hear about them getting arrested or being suspended for drugs.
No. With them, it's guns. So much more socially responsible than drugs.

If a line ever comes out for the Colts' game this weekend, put all your money on Seattle. It looks like nobody is going to play for the Colts. Simon, Freeney, June and Sanders are all out on the defensive side of the ball. Diem is out and Marvin probably won't play. Peyton and Edge are likely to see limited time. I wouldn't be surprised if the list grows a bit before game time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News