PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

In-Stadium Vids of the Broncos Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rocker::rocker::rocker:

I think I saw myself across the stadium in section 327 :)

I like the last one with the Australian guy.

Hope he made the train.

Good videos just shows how much we love our Pats!!

great videos ! well done

So how long before Herr Goodell confiscates these? Better look at 'em soon, folks!!

So how long before Herr Goodell confiscates these? Better look at 'em soon, folks!!

My guess is that it is Stacey James and the Pats neutering the youtube of any and all Gillette Patriots vids (there's a million of concerts and useless UMass Gillette games up).

It's too bad. Everytime big Papi burps on the field there are 10-15 youtubes of it. I don't see that hurting the Red Sox brand any.

Last edited:
Ya might wanna slap on the NSFW tag. Sure, it is acceptable 13 minutes into OT on a historic Sunday night comeback, but probably not for the office. :)

Good point - - I just edited in the warning!

Watching those in-stadium vids was fun. Me and my buddy were across and in the back of the south end zone seats, where Gost kicked the game-winner.

What I thought was stupid on Sun night and Monday was how the press was saying people bailed early. That was largely not the case; the stadium was packed 'til the end. A few people head home at half time and they're trying to scrape up a story that largely didn't happen. Kudos to all who stayed.

And to the ******** behind me who shouted "Peyton F...ing Manning - woohoo" after every Broncos play, you shoulda been yelling Peyton Face Manning.

Great stuff and exactly what you don't get in the official videos ... the drunk factor.

Great stuff ... a game with the cameras amongst the fans would be the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes