PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

In Anticipation of Brady's Return...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I want to watch that thing but my wife is saying no sound right now!

One of the greatest pieces of film in the history of picture making. If only those damn neighbors would stop cutting onions outside!!!

Whew... watched this just in time... game is tomorrow afternoon... so I'll have a 24-hour refractory period. o_O

Damn...just...damn...wow...

If you guys loved this, I definitely recommend watching more from the creator. He makes player profile videos like this for a few other players.

He has one for Randy Moss, Gronk and Mini-Tron, and they are all excellent.

Thanks for this OP! I'm going out tonight for Oktoberfest party. Gonna get hammered and then watch this when I come home and wake up the neighbors!

Thanks for this OP! I'm going out tonight for Oktoberfest party. Gonna get hammered and then watch this when I come home and wake up the neighbors!

Sounds like a hell of a plan!

....blocked by the NFL.

Aaaand the plan is working perfectly.

Aaaand the plan is working perfectly.

That was so sick. Great video, hit all the beats, great production value. I loved showing the Super Bowl drive against the Rams with the voiceover of the Kraft quote about Brady coming up to him and saying drafting him was the best move the Patriots had ever made.

Definitely gets me amped for tomorrow and the rest of the season! The GOAT is back!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back