PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I'm not angry, just jealous of Kraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screen-Shot-2018-05-07-at-10.23.54-PM-copy$large.jpg

lol, I think a man his age looks absolutely ridiculous with a chick that age. I'm sure Johnathon is thrilled with his dads choice.

he supports it.

Patriots owner Robert Kraft talks about life, loneliness, and love - The Boston Globe

A year ago, Kraft’s four sons were worried about him. He was in deep mourning for Myra, who had died six months earlier. Always active, Kraft was not sleeping or taking care of himself.

After losing their mother, his sons feared they might lose their father, too.

“You hear about couples married for 50 years, whose lives were totally intertwined, and when one loses their partner, the other doesn’t want to live,” said eldest son Jonathan Kraft, president of The Kraft Group and his father’s closest confidant. “They degrade very quickly. I’ve seen it happen, and we didn’t want that happening to my father.”
“More important, we told him that we and our children would lose him, and that was an untenable thought,” said Jonathan, 48. “We made it very clear that we all prefer he choose the path of figuring out how to regroup, and part of that was finding companionship. That when the time was right, that would be an important part of the process.”

Jonathan believes their mother would agree.

“She would be the first to say that he couldn’t function on his own, and I say that with a smile,” he said. “My father is someone who needs companionship. From the time he was a junior in college, he and my mom were inseparable.”

I'm outraged at Krafty Bob for robbing the cradle like this! OUTRAGED!....where can I meet one of these cradle ladies...jus' sayin......

He could give Tom some fashion lessons despite his choice of dress shoes.

Good for Mr. Kraft, a great fear of any older man is dying alone and having no one care about you in the later years..

Not sure he is "dipping the noodle", but who really cares who he dates... besides his offspring.

Eh, he seems like a man that is in some sort or crisis late in his life. But he was married for a very long time so if he wants to live the billionaire playboy life then I won’t begrudge him his right to do that. That said...

Good for Mr. Kraft, a great fear of any older man is dying alone and having no one care about you in the later years..

Not sure he is "dipping the noodle", but who really cares who he dates... besides his offspring.

He may not die alone, but she sure as hell won’t spend long at his bedside after he’s gone.

Lets see you top this Jerry Jones.

Who cares what he does if it makes him happy? I'm sure Jonathan and the rest are researching law firms, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back