PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Iloka suspension reduced

didn't see that coming; it was clear retaliation......

more inconcistency

Interesting

The league clearly is not assuming the intention was nothing more than a plain ole dumb hit.

It also is saying the taunting by JuJu was what sealed his fate (as the punishment states)

Interesting

The league clearly is not assuming the intention was nothing more than a plain ole dumb hit.

It also is saying the taunting by JuJu was what sealed his fate (as the punishment states)

yeah, but that was pretty transparent and clear retaliation......if he truly wanted to separate the ball from the receiver he'd have but his helmet on the ball......that was a tit for tat kill shot......the way that game went, you could see it ramping up

yeah, but that was pretty transparent and clear retaliation......if he truly wanted to separate the ball from the receiver he'd have but his helmet on the ball......that was a tit for tat kill shot......the way that game went, you could see it ramping up
I agree. I think the league is ignoring those points this why its not a suspension

I agree. I think the league is ignoring those points this why its not a suspension

why though? that's what i don't get......the retaliation is worse than the initial act imho.......that's exactly what they DON'T want, is players taking retribution/punishment into their own hands

this league makes zero sense sometimes.......

why though? that's what i don't get......the retaliation is worse than the initial act imho.......that's exactly what they DON'T want, is players taking retribution/punishment into their own hands

this league makes zero sense sometimes.......
It doesn't make sense.

My best guess is they just want to be as finite as possible and penalize players on the actual hit and not put themselves in the situation of assuming intent....even in the most obvious of situations.

Thats all I can think of.

Wasn't this the hit that led to the most severe injury of the 3 this week?

I'm assuming you mean Shazier? That was just a routine tackle.

No. That was self-inflicted. This didn't lead to any injury at all.

There was nothing dirty on the Shazier play. Shazier lead with his head on the play, and it unfortunately was very consequential.

Too bad that Brown didn't stay down…for the next 2 weeks, at least.

As for Shazier: karma.

didn't see that coming; it was clear retaliation......

more inconcistency
I just saw that hit, he could have broken browns neck. Seriously that was a vicisous hit to the head and just as nasty as the one on burfect.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back