PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ILB Adam Seward [merged - old 2008 thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pats to host ILB Adam Seward tomorrow

I searched out and found Byron Chamberlain and someone else noted Jamie Winbourn. Again we are trying to proove a negative here which is not an easy thing.
chamberlin could of been offered a contract but opted for the vikes, i followed the pats for 35 years on a dailey basis and ive never heard of jamie winborn, year??

Seward will be here.
Book it. Championship.

To be honest, I'd already booked the AFC Championship beforehand. But now I know that we'll ensure that all teams end up in minus rushing yards each game with his acquisition, I'm happier than Idiot Al of Oakland on the first day of Free Agency.

Hell yeah, he's visiting tomorrow. Can't wait.

Digging through my IT History (AGAIN), I found this:

The Patriots will host restricted free agent LB Adam Seward on Thursday.
Seward couldn't crack the starting lineup in Carolina, but has the size (6'2/248) New England looks for from inside linebackers. He was given a low tender and would cost the Pats a fifth-round pick if signed to an offer sheet.
Source: Boston Globe
Related: Patriots

Adam Seward! This is possibly the most important moment in New England Patriot history!!!!!!!!!! Maybe next we can get a backup center.
ok, im too excited, i better log out.

Adam Seward! This is possibly the most important moment in New England Patriot history!!!!!!!!!! Maybe next we can get a backup center.
ok, im too excited, i better log out.
i am a firm believer this thread will go on forever, long live adam seward!!!kraft has reserved a space at the new patriot hall of fame "reserved for adam seward""

Last edited:

chamberlin could of been offered a contract but opted for the vikes, i followed the pats for 35 years on a dailey basis and ive never heard of jamie winborn, year??

35 years on a daily basis?

You obviously need a vacation!:D

47 years, but I took a lot of days off.:p

Damn, you guys are old.

I have a friend in Carolina, and he emailed me the following facts:

When Mr T hit Chuck Norris in the face with a straight right whilst similtaniously recieving a roundhouse kick from the bearded one, the result created Adam Seward.

Pi = Adam Seward.

No Country for Old Men was written, produced and directed by Adam Seward whilst taking his morning jog.

The reason Britney Spears is so messed up is that it was Adam Seward who dumped her and got Jamie Lynn pregnant.

Adam Seward learned Russian in four hours.

The real reason Osama Bin Laden lives in caves on the Afghan\Pakistan border isnt because US marines are on a 24 hour, 7 days a week alert to assasinate him, but he stole Adam's New York Times, on the 10th September 2001. The Twin Towers is simply a ruse to shake Adam off his back.

Adam is the only man in the world who can draw pictures of the prophet Mohammad and not get death threats from the Arabic World.

The words Adam Seward typed into any search engine will guarantee down time for servers in which ever land you live in.

That three step shuffle out of the pocket made by Peyton Manning every time he rolls out to throw is a mark of respect to Adam no matter who the opponent is. Manning has only ever been sacked 101 times in the NFL. 97 of those are hits by Seward.

Adam led the Giants down the field in the final two minutes and caused arguably the greatest upset in Superbowl history.

Adam is the real reason Randy Moss signed for another three years.

When Mr T hit Chuck Norris in the face with a straight right whilst similtaniously recieving a roundhouse kick from the bearded one, the result created Adam Seward.

Pi = Adam Seward.

No Country for Old Men was written, produced and directed by Adam Seward whilst taking his morning jog.

The reason Britney Spears is so messed up is that it was Adam Seward who dumped her and got Jamie Lynn pregnant.

The real reason Osama Bin Laden lives in caves on the Afghan\Pakistan border isnt because US marines are on a 24 hour, 7 days a week alert to assasinate him, but he stole Adam's New York Times, on the 10th September 2001. The Twin Towers is simply a ruse to shake Adam off his back.

Adam is the only man in the world who can draw pictures of the prophet Mohammad and not get death threats from the Arabic World.

The words Adam Seward typed into any search engine will guarantee down time for servers in which ever land you live in.

That three step shuffle out of the pocket made by Peyton Manning every time he rolls out to throw is a mark of respect to Adam no matter who the opponent is. Manning has only ever been sacked 101 times in the NFL. 97 of those are hits by Seward.

Adam led the Giants down the field in the final two minutes and caused arguably the greatest upset in Superbowl history.

I say you need to get new friends because those facts are all Bull Sh**

I say you need to get new friends because those facts are all Bull Sh**

No... those facts are true. Adam Seward told me so telepathically.

Can we change the title of this thread, or is everybody enjoying the joke too much?

Can we change the title of this thread, or is everybody enjoying the joke too much?

whats the big deal with the title....I think everyone should know by now that he came tommorow a long time ago.:D

Whats that you say??

Adam Seward is coming in for a look see??

Wow, good linebacker, hope we sign him., we better move quickly because he sure won't last.

Carolina will prolly match any offer given by any team anyway.

Pi = Adam Seward.

I'm pretty sure that most of those (except for the last few having to do with football) had "Chuck Norris" in there originally instead of "Adam".

I'm pretty sure that most of those (except for the last few having to do with football) had "Chuck Norris" in there originally instead of "Adam".

They didnt. Adam told me so, this time by appearing as a burning bush.

Adam also said the following:

It was he, and not Thomas Jefferson who has been called America's founding father.

Adam led the assault on Juno Beach in June 1944.

Vietnam's civil war was started by two students, one a commiunist and the other a french catholic from the South, fighting over a poster of Adam's college days.

The holy grail is infact Adam's Gatorade bottle.

Adam is the only man alive to bed Paris Hilton, Pamela Anderson, Lindsay Lohan and all 5 Spice Girls at the same time.

Fools mate at chess can be made in 5 moves. Adam does it in four.

The distance to the moon when divided by itself is the same size as Adam's shoe.

Chairs have orgasms when Adam sits on them.

When I have sex, I think of Adam. When me wife has sex, she also thinks of Adam. When we have sex together, we think of Adam. My sons name is Adam.

Is it a co-incidence that according to the bible, Eve was made by Adam Sewards rib-bone?

Adam wrote the programming to the Zelda series.

Adam took his sunday morning swim across the Atlantic and told me in person that negotitiations with Pats are still ongoing.

Update: Adam delivered three children by cesairian section today. Mothers and babies are in fine health.

Re: WAAF: Pats will give Seward offer sheet

Adam Seward is so tough that he desrves two threads on the same page, so that he can enjoy reading about himself in stereo whilst eating his barbed wire on toast for breakfast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST