PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If you could play any position in the NFL?...

Status
Not open for further replies.
JoeSixPat said:
1 1/2 feet tall and 200lbs? What do you take them out at the ankles?
I'm amazed you can run at all.

But at 6' 4" 250lbs I guess I might be able to fill in at TE or various defensive positions should BB need me in a pinch.

Hopefully my Joe Theisman knee can hold up during a game.
LOL!!! I just caught that. Maybe I should think twice about posting when I get home from work. Working 12hrs at night has a tendency to mess with your mind a bit. I'll fix it.

IndyPatriotsfan said:
Well, given my size and build, 6'1" 200lbs, I can either go with two spots WR or CB. I'm still a pretty fast runner and don't have a problem laying a hit on anyone.
Damn, what's up with this board, a person can't edit their own posts?

What a great thread!

Just need a few more linemen and wide receivers and we're set. Any more and we've got ... camp competition! :eek:

IndyPatriotsfan said:
Damn, what's up with this board, a person can't edit their own posts?

You get a time when you can edit (a few hours?) then it locks and your typos become history. Don't worry, I'll keep an eye open for that J6P fellow if his finger slips ... :)

Safety...I want to hit some people.

Seems to be a common theme! Well, at least we'll have a good turn-out for special teams.

But what about you Italianpatthepatriot? Don't you want to play? We'll let you wear a throwback jersey. ;)

Mike the Brit said:
What a great thread!

Just need a few more linemen and wide receivers and we're set. Any more and we've got ... camp competition! :eek:
You can put me in at WR. For some reason, I have always said that that would be the position I would most like to play if I was an NFLer. :D

NEM said:
I didnt see your post until after I [posted mine. Sorry.

No problem - Good to know I am not the only old horn dog posting here.

wistahpatsfan said:
Center. I have the "protector" role in life, besides, I'm too big and slow for any other position right now. I played TE in high school before the concussion.

OK, we will have to fight it out for the Centre postion. I reckon that the "quicker" of the two of us can go to Guard. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents