PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If true I am impressed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched a special on him recently - extremely humble and likable guy. Came over to the states to go to college when he was 16 and ended up staying at a YMCA for 2 bucks a night, which he paid for by being a dishwasher at that same YMCA for $1.20 an hour. Self made billionaire (70b+), impressive.

And what a mustache.

I'm guessing those 2,000 seats were available for public sale and nobody wanted them. Either that, or they were covered by tarp. That's an oversized stadium (or at least it used to be).

nice move, I would have given to underprivileged American kids .

C’mon man, people in puerto rico like football too. Generosity can’t stop at the border.

C’mon man, people in puerto rico like football too. Generosity can’t stop at the border.
Touchy? dislike? said nice move and gave my preference.....

Good story

This team could be a perennial contender if they ever get a bona fide QB

You just contradicted yourself

No, he didn't, unless you can vouch for every refugee being an American.

This is Shad Khan. He owns the #NFL's @Jaguars. With the team in the playoffs, he's giving away 2,000 seats to refugees, displaced Puerto Ricans, and the USO - plus free food, drinks, and transportation.

I'm guessing those 2,000 seats were available for public sale and nobody wanted them. Either that, or they were covered by tarp. That's an oversized stadium (or at least it used to be).
Even if true, it's still a classy gesture and a good way to get attention for his team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down