PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If OBJ is released by the Browns and is unclaimed, do you want him in NE on the cheap? (Update: Signed by Rams)

Well, he showed up at Logan, pen in hand. No sign of Patriots royalty, so he got a rental and drove to 1 PP. Lights were out, nobody answered the knock at the door, so he went back to Logan and flew to L.A.
Bill was on Nantucket moderating a 'Failed Coaches' Zoom call

Didn't think he had anything left? All these football experts here on the board said he was done. Fecking wrong! He's killing it in LA. Probable MVP of the SB.
The Super Bowl that hasn't been played yet?
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

The Super Bowl that hasn't been played yet?
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago
That’s why he said probable.

edit: gonna preserve my peace and just leave it at: ne fans didn’t deserve a wr of his confidence/skill level anyway.

I imagine a lot of them are like **** no I don’t wanna go to New England. What’s the payoff? Getting called a thug by virgins with trucker bodies over the internet?

Last edited:

I hope he does return; he obviously has plenty of gas left in the tank.

And except for his Unsportsmanlike penalty that eventually took them out of their PK's range, it wasn't his fault they lost... They would've beaten Jimmy & Shanny the following week too, no doubt in my mind.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back