PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If Jimmy leaves, do you feel like Brissett could be the heir in a couple years?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubt it, Brady's successor probably gets drafted this year or next maybe '19 if JG leaves

This. If JG goes (which I am against), then that first round pick should go on a first rounder. Brissett didn't really show me anything that filled me with confidence. Grew red he played injured against the Bills, which i give him ful credit for, but I didn't see anywhere near enough of him to label him a failure or heir apparent. He's a JAG for me right now...just a guy we needed as security for JG and we ended up needing him after all.

We need to see him next preseason.

If I have it my way? Jimmy G stays, sits another couple of years behind Brady, then gives us another ten years of sustained succcess. Brady won't play to 45.

Not in the least bit.

I don't see much in Brissett. I also don't see Jimmy leaving.

I would pay money to see what most of you were saying about Brady back in 2000. You simply never know what a human is capable of until the situation presents itself and Brissett certainly cold be the future. Hopefully, that future is still far off.

I would pay money to see what most of you were saying about Brady back in 2000. You simply never know what a human is capable of until the situation presents itself and Brissett certainly cold be the future. Hopefully, that future is still far off.
I don't remember seeing him in 2000, but I've watched tape of him from Michigan, and he was more accurate and looked more like an NFL QB at Michigan than Brissett did at any point this year.

Time will tell for both of our two backups. They need to play and that will not happen here in the immediate future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe