PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If Brady joined the NFC in the 2020 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
@BradyFTW! - I think if BB was still apart of the Patriots in the 2020 season (even though my question says he would not be) a win for him would at least shut down the haters who say BB can't make it or win a SB without Brady. I think the 11-5 Bradyless season is evidence its easily plausible.

11- 5 isn't evidence in my opinion. That's 5 more losses with basically the same team that went 16- 0 the year before.

The whole 16 years is evidence of BB's greatness.

To answer your question I would be happy if Brady or the Pats won provided he wasn't playing for the Giants which he would never do anyways. So I guess it would be kind of a win win situation.

11- 5 isn't evidence in my opinion. That's 5 more losses with basically the same team that went 16- 0 the year before.

And a very weak schedule.

This thread seems destined for deletion.

This thread.
dog-punches-guy.gif

I am staying with the Pats. I have been with them for 56 years and have never missed a game since opening night in 1960, I was there in person, it was cold. I have either been there in person at the game or watched on TV. Yes I am 80 years old, 81 in February. I will die a Pats fan regardless of what happens.

Go Pats

I root for the laundry. Period.

Remember Gerry Cheevers?

Gerry-Cheevers-5.jpg

He was a member of the 1970 and 1972 Stanley Cup winning teams -- "money" goaltender. I marked up my mask just like Cheevers did. In the fall of 1972, he jumped to the WHA's Cleveland Crusaders. I loved to go to the Whalers games and boo him. When he returned to the Bruins in '76, Cheevers was my hero all over again.

If TB12 goes to another team, I will not root for him.

Last edited:
If Brady faces the Pats in what is his last game of his career in the superbowl...

I think i would cheer for him honestly. After all he has done for this team (4 championships to 0 before he came) I could never deny him the 5th to cap off his career and put him all alone.

It is a no lose situation for me though. However if he gets 5 with the Pats and is hunting for his 6th... I would cheer for the Pats but not be too mad if we lost. At that point Brady would have achieved all he would ever need to already. Probably own every major record and have 5 championships and how many appearances?
Well, apparently it'll be his first chance to finally win one wearing an NFL uniform with an authentic, traditional, professional logo.

I am staying with the Pats. I have been with them for 56 years and have never missed a game since opening night in 1960, I was there in person, it was cold. I have either been there in person at the game or watched on TV. Yes I am 80 years old, 81 in February. I will die a Pats fan regardless of what happens.

Go Pats
Honestly, does the flying elvis make you want to puke each and every time you see it, as it's done for me the entire last 24 years?

Go Pats
I was at the first game on September 9, 1960 at B.U., as well. At 8:00 p.m. it was 77 degrees. My memory isn't that good. I looked it up.

Pats, first, last, and always.

And if we lost it would sting much less than other SB losses, for obvious reasons.

Now for all you Brady fans... I found this on Ye Olde Originale Patriots Bulletin Boarde kept at the Rising Sun Tavern...

When in the course of human events, were it to come to pass that General Washington has expelled the Tyrant Kinge George III from theyse shores, and retired not to Mount Vernon, but to France; And were General Washington to take up the French Cause, and through the Twists & Turnes dictated by Providence, we Patriots were to make common cause, be it ne'er so vile, with some New Kinge of England against the French, wouldst thou Serve once agaiyne with General Washington... or wouldst thou serve this New Kinge of England, albeit this time as ally and equal, not footstool? Trolle Not!

Pats, first, last, and always.

And if we lost it would sting much less than other SB losses, for obvious reasons.

Now for all you Brady fans... I found this on Ye Olde Originale Patriots Bulletin Boarde kept at the Rising Sun Tavern...

When in the course of human events, were it to come to pass that General Washington has expelled the Tyrant Kinge George III from theyse shores, and retired not to Mount Vernon, but to France; And were General Washington to take up the French Cause, and through the Twists & Turnes dictated by Providence, we Patriots were to make common cause, be it ne'er so vile, with some New Kinge of England against the French, wouldst thou Serve once agaiyne with General Washington... or wouldst thou serve this New Kinge of England, albeit this time as ally and equal, not footstool? Trolle Not!

I was at the first game on September 9, 1960 at B.U., as well. At 8:00 p.m. it was 77 degrees. My memory isn't that good. I looked it up.

I guess nor is mine you were right it got colder later into the year. We had 50 season tickets 25 in one row ans 25 behind that row. Girls sat behind the boys. It was fun.

@nabwong - Wanna know what could top that? Brady is benched in the 3rd Quarter down 31-7 and then Eli emerges from the sidelines to cheers as he scores four touchdowns unanswered and wins 35-31. Patriots lose, Brady benched to the guy that beat him two times, Eli earns his 3rd ring against NE..

You're a sick, twisted individual

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes