PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If anyone has tickets to the Bengals game this weekend, and aren't using them......

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a 1pm start, what's a good time to be in your seats for when Brady comes out for warmups? I've been to a few early games before and I'd really like to be in the stadium for it.

I'd try and be in your seat by 12-12:10. Brady always enters the stadium to the same Jay-Z song. When he came out for the first game (Steelers) game last year, it was the loudest I've ever heard it including playoff games. Can't wait to see his entrance Sunday. I'm hoping it will be louder.

I'd try and be in your seat by 12-12:10. Brady always enters the stadium to the same Jay-Z song. When he came out for the first game (Steelers) game last year, it was the loudest I've ever heard it including playoff games. Can't wait to see his entrance Sunday. I'm hoping it will be louder.

Perfect, thanks for the time, this will be my 8th game live at Gillette and I really want to be in my seat for that moment, will be pretty awesome!

How are resellers using the ticket exchange? I thought tickets had to be picked up in person that were bought off the exchange.

I have two I'm not using. 45-50 yard line, Pats sideline, WAY up high. I'm about 10 rows below the coaches' boxes (Pink Stripes!).

$300/each, super duper non-negotiable.

PM me if interested. I'll take PayPal payments and then email the tix. Or if you prefer you can pick up the tickets in Providence.
Not that anyone should care, but just as an FYI I sold my tickets on stubhub for $325 each in less than an hour. That's the first time in ten years I've sold my tickets for more than face value. Honestly, it feels... awesome.

(I'd go but I'll be in Asia)

I believe so I emailed the Patriots ticket office looking for anything. This is what I got in response.
"Occasionally, we have a very limited number of tickets available, even for the biggest games, on the day of the game or the days leading up to the game. If you are making the trip with or without a ticket, we encourage you to stop by the stadium box office on game-day starting 4 hours prior to kick off or check Ticketmaster. There is typically a line for ticket sales in case tickets do become available. If they do, we will sell them first-come, first-served. There are also several bars and restaurants on site from which to enjoy the game in case you are not able to secure a ticket on game day."

In other words, "GFY."

You are a lucky one you saw tickets, I have been looking all week just about every 30 minutes and have seen zero.

Yeah, I've pretty much given up trying to get them. So my girlfriend and I are going to Vermont on Sunday instead. Hope you manage to grab a few

You thinking about going there early to grab what's left at the booth?

Not that anyone should care, but just as an FYI I sold my tickets on stubhub for $325 each in less than an hour. That's the first time in ten years I've sold my tickets for more than face value. Honestly, it feels... awesome.

(I'd go but I'll be in Asia)

Where in Providence did you say to pick the tickets up!?

Last edited:
Yeah, I've pretty much given up trying to get them. So my girlfriend and I are going to Vermont on Sunday instead. Hope you manage to grab a few

You thinking about going there early to grab what's left at the booth?
I am not too sure yet. I will definitely be checking throughout today on the exchange. If I don't find any I may just bite the bullet and buy whatever the cheapest ticket is on stubhub tomorrow morning. If you come up unsuccessful have a fun time in Vermont the foliage I imagine will be great.

I am really annoyed that my tickets are being resold for a profit by these companies. The exchange is supposed to only consist of waiting list members.

I completely understand and agree. But, the plus side is that at least our we're relieved of any

liability for the behavior of the attendee when using the TE.

WTF...I just saw a ticket pop up and vanish in seconds. What's going on?!

WTF...I just saw a ticket pop up and vanish in seconds. What's going on?!
Another thing that happened to me was I click buy and it says I have already purchased my limit of tickets.

I am not too sure yet. I will definitely be checking throughout today on the exchange. If I don't find any I may just bite the bullet and buy whatever the cheapest ticket is on stubhub tomorrow morning. If you come up unsuccessful have a fun time in Vermont the foliage I imagine will be great.

If I was truly crazy about being there, I'd do what you're thinking and just purchase stubhub tix. But I can't see myself spending $250 per tickets that I know are worth $90. I never like knowing I've been cheated

Lol....can't have it both ways I guess.

If I was truly crazy about being there, I'd do what you're thinking and just purchase stubhub tix. But I can't see myself spending $250 per tickets that I know are worth $90. I never like knowing I've been cheated

Lol....can't have it both ways I guess.
I totally agree I'm not going to be happy spending that money but if that is what I need to do to see Brady play, I'll do it.

How are resellers using the ticket exchange? I thought tickets had to be picked up in person that were bought off the exchange.

They can be xfered electronically in lieu of picking them up at will call . My guess is that the resellers have

endless gophers who sign up for the waiting list with no real intention of "waiting" the 15 years. They

snap up tickets with some proxy and elect to receive the tickets electronically via a transfer. So they

get their hands on endless pairs from various ticket exchange accounts. Then, when

they sell them for a huge markup online, they simply transfer them from their patriots account to the

(unlucky?) buyer. As no money has exchanged hands through the Patriots xfer system, they have

no idea that the individual actually charged 2-3x face. In fact, I am sure this is how it goes down. I

recently sold a pair to a poster here at cost. When I went to xfer the tickets to him via my season ticket

account, it had a price of 0$ listed. I remember thinking that I could've just charged a grand for the pair,

and only myself and the buyer would know.

They can be xfered electronically in lieu of picking them up at will call . My guess is that the resellers have

endless gophers who sign up for the waiting list with no real intention of "waiting" the 15 years. They

snap up tickets with some proxy and elect to receive the tickets electronically via a transfer. So they

get their hands on endless pairs from various ticket exchange accounts. Then, when

they sell them for a huge markup online, they simply transfer them from their patriots account to the

(unlucky?) buyer. As no money has exchanged hands through the Patriots xfer system, they have

no idea that the individual actually charged 2-3x face. In fact, I am sure this is how it goes down. I

recently sold a pair to a poster here at cost. When I went to xfer the tickets to him via my season ticket

account, it had a price of 0$ listed. I remember thinking that I could've just charged a grand for the pair,

and only myself and the buyer would know.

Thanks for explaining this. I just recently joined the waiting list (it wasn't cheap) so I could stand a better chance of getting tickets at face value. So far, it hasn't panned out as I expected.

Is it always this hard getting tix of the ticket exchange?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST