PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Idle thoughts – The confessions of a fair-weather Pats fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will first start off by stating I really like Ridley and the playmaking ability he brings to the offense. That said, its the fact he has put the ball on the ground 3 times in the last 2 games that is concerning. I would like to see him get 20 touches tomorrow but if he coughs it up once (recovered or not), I think his role going out is going to be significantly reduced and the timing is what is most unfortunate. We know BB does not tolerate turnovers and this is the only thing in my view that will prevent NE from reaching the Super Bowl. The goal these next two games is to be be healthy (can't control) and play turnover free (very much control).

I will first start off by stating I really like Ridley and the playmaking ability he brings to the offense. That said, its the fact he has put the ball on the ground 3 times in the last 2 games that is concerning. I would like to see him get 20 touches tomorrow but if he coughs it up once (recovered or not), I think his role going out is going to be significantly reduced and the timing is what is most unfortunate. We know BB does not tolerate turnovers and this is the only thing in my view that will prevent NE from reaching the Super Bowl. The goal these next two games is to be be healthy (can't control) and play turnover free (very much control).
...and this has WHAT to do with this thread??? Unless you're insinuating that Ridley checked out before the game was over...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes