PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I would have never thought BB has such a good taste in music.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pats4life12

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
The patriots have been asking players what there favorite pump up music was, they do one player a week this week they did Belichick. To my surprise he listens to some good toons.

1.living on a prayer-bon Jovi
2.Born to Run- Bruce Springsteen
3.The Boys of Fall- Kenny Chesney
4.Baba O'Riley-The Who

The patriots have been asking players what there favorite pump up music was, they do one player a week this week they did Belichick. To my surprise he listens to some good toons.

4.Baba O'Riley-The Who

Uh, unlike football, taste is subjective.

4.Baba O'Riley-The Who

What about him convinced you he would have bad taste? :confused:

Oowa oowa ooo, oowa owaa oowa ooo? :D

He likes golden oldies, who would have guessed it?

BTW, I guarantee you that BB and Bon Jovi are Eiffel Towering MILFs on the reg.

there are two kinds of people in this world, those who like Bon Jovi and those who lie

Well... I wouldn't let him touch my ipod but he can coach the team.

Like Bon Jovi as a person not his music. List is weak for the most part...very "pop oriented". I'll forgive him because he's got football to concentrate on and I'd rather have him thinking about that that music (lol)

Did meet John Bon Jovi in 1992 while dining at some fancy restaurant in Las Vegas (don't remember the name). Nice guy who sat at the next table with his wife. He struck up a conversation with us. Nice guy, very polite and mild mannered. His wife was actually a bit shy...nice but quiet.

who programs his machine

or

does he have someone burn it to a cassette and play it on his walkman?

Well... I wouldn't let him touch my ipod but he can coach the team.

Like Bon Jovi as a person not his music. List is weak for the most part...very "pop oriented". I'll forgive him because he's got football to concentrate on and I'd rather have him thinking about that that music (lol)

Did meet John Bon Jovi in 1992 while dining at some fancy restaurant in Las Vegas (don't remember the name). Nice guy who sat at the next table with his wife. He struck up a conversation with us. Nice guy, very polite and mild mannered. His wife was actually a bit shy...nice but quiet.

Interesting, that time they were making big money. I think they never got into the drug department, apart from Sambora.

None of those songs would have pumped me up. Then again I'm riding the house/EDM train toward the wave of the future. Either that or some hardcore gangsta rap or punk rock (think Pennywise).

He likes golden oldies, who would have guessed it?

BTW, I guarantee you that BB and Bon Jovi are Eiffel Towering MILFs on the reg.

pKnRM.gif

I'm a 70's chick, and even though he's older than me, BB is too 80's for my taste. Give me some Aerosmith or Bee Gees (yes, I like both, stop smirking) instead!!

No dub step? Shocker!

Re: I would of never thought BB has such a good tast in music.

Interesting, that time they were making big money. I think they never got into the drug department, apart from Sambora.

Yeah, it was pretty normal. They were well-dressed and other than knowing who he was, there was no rock star vibe or spectacle. I remember noticing his slight build and freckle faced youthful look.

"Youthful look reminds me of someone else I saw in Vegas". I used to go more often so I've seen/met a bunch of celebs just by bumping into them. I leave them alone though.

Anyway, I remember was playing black jack at the Mirage when it was the hot hotel in town and ran into Crystal Bernard (the girl from that wings tv show) playing the slots. I used to think she was cute but boy was she ugly. Tons of makeup and bad skin like a meth head (lol)

there are two kinds of people in this world, those who like Bon Jovi and those who lie

I remember when I was in 5th grade Bon Jovi was cool. After that...my tastes have evolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents