PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I would have never thought BB has such a good taste in music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
None of those songs would have pumped me up. Then again I'm riding the house/EDM train toward the wave of the future. Either that or some hardcore gangsta rap or punk rock (think Pennywise).

You kids today with your "music"! :D :p

Re: BB: 3 out of 4 ain't bad, I agree. No country for me, though. :eek:

Anybody ever see the video of BB from a couple years ago of him getting on stage and singing with Bon Jovi?

The patriots have been asking players what there favorite pump up music was, they do one player a week this week they did Belichick. To my surprise he listens to some good toons.

2.Born to Run- Bruce Springsteen

4.Baba O'Riley-The Who

2 out of 4 ain't bad, I suppose.

I've never listened to Chesney, and Bon Jovi absolutely, positively sux. Always has, always will.

Think I was totally immersed in the "Dead" or Dylan when Bon Jovi became famous, those big hair days made me turn completely away from mainstream music..

But that has not changed since forever...

I'm a 70's and 80's chick. I like Bon Jovi very much but give me some Pink Floyd anytime, my all time favourite band !! They really made it big in the 70's . I was a wee one then but I grew up listening to that kind of music.

eh personally I'm about that Waka Flocka

The patriots have been asking players what there favorite pump up music was, they do one player a week this week they did Belichick. To my surprise he listens to some good toons.

1.living on a prayer-bon Jovi
3.The Boys of Fall- Kenny Chesney
4.Baba O'Riley-The Who

Hell yeah!

2 out of 4 ain't bad, I suppose.

I've never listened to Chesney, and Bon Jovi absolutely, positively sux. Always has, always will.

Bon Jovi one of those bands you love it or hate it.

1.living on a prayer-bon Jovi
3.The Boys of Fall- Kenny Chesney
4.Baba O'Riley-The Who

I thought he might be bumping Insane Clown Posse

there are two kinds of people in this world, those who like Bon Jovi and those who lie

I guess you think I'm lying when I tell you that I prefer music.

I'm mainly into Christian Rock.

Interesting, that time they were making big money. I think they never got into the drug department, apart from Sambora.

You mean to tell me they were not high when they wrote?:D

I thought he might be bumping Insane Clown Posse

rtkuna.jpg

Ha , never thought BB would be into the Who. Thier kind of hippy. Weird but christain loving Brees listens to Metallica, Pearl Jam before games. You would think God doesnt allow that,lol.

Got a country song in there, would have never guessed bb for that. Country is the way to go IMO. But then again, I am as redneck/ country as it gets haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents