PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I swear this is not political

Status
Not open for further replies.
It still remains the biggest pile of bull$hit I have ever seen in all of professional sports.........un-****ing-believable....

What’s the context of this thread..? Is this a recent picture..?

maxresdefault.jpg

I think he resembles Pasqually from Chuck E. Cheese. Equally as creepy.

F590A912-167F-4897-AA36-60ACEF354DFB.jpeg

It still remains the biggest pile of bull$hit I have ever seen in all of professional sports.........un-****ing-believable....
...but still second to B** Dr**** in the Game That Shall Not Be Mentioned

I thought it was gonna be the sketch of the guy who allegedly threatened Stormy Daniels. (Hint: Description is "Late 30s-Early 40s. Lean but fit.") Left unsaid: "Refuses to retire."

OK, Sugar Bear got jobbed...but deflategate is still the biggest steaming pile of BS I have ever seen myself. It isn't even close in my mind.....
Not that I want you to spend your life looking at stinking b.s., but CameraLocationGate is equally pathetic. The entire "infraction" decided upon by RGtool was that team personnel were in an "unauthorized location" in Giants Stadium.

Doesn't even warrant a phone call...maybe a memo prior to the next weekend...

But with the latter controversy....the NFL IGNORED science & math man....science & math!!!

But with the latter controversy....the NFL IGNORED science & math man....science & math!!!
Propaganda is by definition, B.S.

Goodell was successful in '07 in permanently labeling the Patriots cheaters, and establishing them going forward as "repeat offenders" in any subsequent accusation and judgement.

Kraft bent over both times, the second instance whining about getting a league apology which will happen just as soon as Hell freezes over. It is in fact a typical example of the criminally guilty party throwing enough money at something to ultimately subvert justice and the law.

True, Goodell has ultimate authority under the CBA; however that does not allow him to trample on any person's civil rights. Persecuting Brady because of the team he plays for is no different from doing so because of the color of his skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes