PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I feel like I watched a different game than most of you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pfft. You guys see trolls where there are none, which greases the skids for your bullying. Very convenient for ya. (That "you" is collective for both you and your blowbuddy ilk.)

What I see here in the CYA responses to my post is the classic bully gambit: Abuse somebody until they react, then mock and bully more. Gimme a G, gimme an F, gimme a Y.

I'll continue to come here occasionally to read some of the excellent posts, but as a "community," this place is sick. Think it over.

There was no "CYA" response to your blathering. If this place is so "sick", why do you come here? Seriously. Your entire post comes across as someone who is butt hurt and can't actually handle people who are more knowledgeable than yourself and who use facts to destroy stupid posts like the one that started this thread.

BULLYING? ROFLMAO. Says the guy who is the one actually being the bully with his passive aggressive whining posts. Your post in this thread and others in the Sanu thread are perfect examples of bullying. All you did was complain because people weren't posting in the manner that catered to your infantile feelings. This is proven by the fact that, instead of posting football commentary on the subjects, you whined about others.

It sure seems to me that you should follow your own advice and GFY and that the issue is you and not the people who RIGHTLY see trolls when they pop up.

I agree. I love to see crazy things happen and great plays. For me though, I don’t mind watching a mud or ice game where it’s all defense and field position. There won’t be many jaw dropping plays but just for me it’s just as entertaining

If and only if my team is *in it* or getting the better of it... one thing I really hate is telling myself "but it's really hard to get anywhere in an ice bowl" only to be answered by myself saying "well, not for them it wasn't..."

If and only if my team is *in it* or getting the better of it... one thing I really hate is telling myself "but it's really hard to get anywhere in an ice bowl" only to be answered by myself saying "well, not for them it wasn't..."

You have a point. I’d hate to lose a game like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back