PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I don't care.I can't stand it!

I was kinda hoping NEM retired to Vegas and was boring Raiders fans to tears on Raider message boards about McKid and his offense.
Unfortunately I believe he passed on shortly after he was banned for life, he PM'ed somehow and he has serious health issues (not due to the banning) that recently had gotten worse. If I remember he asked me for some $$$, which I did not send any.

Apropos of the original context of that thread, 2014-15 also featured one of my favorite Manning one and dones in terms of sheer comedy value. Obviously, the AFCCG massacre of the Colts and the ****storm it produced overshadowed Denver's failures, but I still get a chuckle knowing that they (by their own admission) were so worried about going into Gilette that they completely crapped themselves in the divisional.

Unfortunately I believe he passed on shortly after he was banned for life, he PM'ed somehow and he has serious health issues (not due to the banning) that recently had gotten worse. If I remember he asked me for some $$$, which I did not send any.

Sorry to hear. I knew he was an older guy when he was here, but not that old. Maybe in his 60s.

Sorry to hear. I knew he was an older guy when he was here, but not that old. Maybe in his 60s.
He could be a pain in the butt, but his passion for the team overwhelmed his common sense.. he was warned time after time, but still his controversial comments never subsided as destructive as they were..

Not to hijack a thread but just got done cutting the grass for the second time and saw the weather up there. Stay safe peeps, springs only a few months away for y’all.

Nearly 10 years ago. Wow. I remember seeing the thread that evening. It was after the KC game if I recall, right?

edit: Nope, about 3 weeks later.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: sb1
Can we bring that thread back up?

Why didn’t you give him the money? You must feel terrible now.

In all fairness, the Patriots of recent vintage have not discovered value anywhere near those which can be found at an Ocean State Job Lot.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back