PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I am sure this has been asked before, but I don't know the answer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armen Da Pats Fan

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
...does anyone know what it means when Aaron Hernadez rubs his hands together in the air following a touchdown or big play?

Speaking as a 47 year old mother who has no personal knowledge of this stuff, I believe it is supposed to be a "makin' it rain" reference akin to throwing money at strippers. BUT, anyone feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

Speaking as a 47 year old mother who has no personal knowledge of this stuff, I believe it is supposed to be a "makin' it rain" reference akin to throwing money at strippers. BUT, anyone feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

I defer to your prior work experience on this important topic

As a 47 year old mom, your right! Lol... its called making it rain. Supposedly its like he's swiping dollar bills.

I defer to your prior work experience on this important topic

I did preface my remarks by saying I had no personal knowledge :). The only reason I know about this is, wasn't an NFL player arrested (Pacman Jones, maybe?) when he tried to "unrain" his money from a stripper in Las Vegas? I remember reading a detailed article about it at the time. See, my parents' advice to always be a good reader has paid off for me in life! I know all about important topics!

I did preface my remarks by saying I had no personal knowledge :). The only reason I know about this is, wasn't an NFL player arrested (Pacman Jones, maybe?) when he tried to "unrain" his money from a stripper in Las Vegas? I remember reading a detailed article about it at the time. See, my parents' advice to always be a good reader has paid off for me in life! I know all about important topics!

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

Hamlet Act 3, scene 2

I've read that too! ;)

Yeah, I am just pulling your chain. Probably not the best idea for a female to answer a question like this as it almost automatic you will be accused of having inside information.

Not that there is anything wrong with that profession. I had a friend who put herself through college by dancing. Nice girl clean cut girl. No drugs, rarely drank, not only was she not a prostitute, she was a virgin until she got married. (I assume she and her husband were not lying about this.) She wasn't overly ashamed of her employment but she did try to keep the number of people who knew of her employment to a minium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes