PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I Am Leaving Until Christmas

rofl.gif

Side note:
The kinder, gentler thing that you're pointing out has not been a good decision, IMO, but that's above my pay grade.

Agreed, and I know you have been most vocal about it. I guess we can sum it up with this image.

GetFile.aspx

No love for one another?

Due to schooling ( engineering), work, and even more stinkin kids on the way, I am going to be off the board until Christmas. This has been an exhausting and interesting season.

Remember, for as much as we wish they had won all eight SB's, they could've lost all eight too. 5-3 sounds about right. Sometimes you win, and sometimes you lose. They've accomplished more in four seasons then most franchises accomplish in fourty years ( or histoty).

Long live the Patriots!!

Congratulations on the new baby. :)

Agreed, there are posters here that are the heart and soul of the forum and actually a FYI might be good if they were to take a break. In other cases it could be someone who may think they matter, but dont.

I was just trying to generalize so that I was not singling anyone out here. I would not want to be accused of hurting anyone's feelings, particularly on the new kinder, gentler patsfans.com
You're an *******. Just wanted to get that out of the way since you're yearning for the old days.

Or maybe you're not an *******. Maybe I'm thinking of DaBruinz. I don't know. Either way, GFY.

Due to schooling ( engineering), work, and even more stinkin kids on the way, I am going to be off the board until Christmas. This has been an exhausting and interesting season.

Remember, for as much as we wish they had won all eight SB's, they could've lost all eight too. 5-3 sounds about right. Sometimes you win, and sometimes you lose. They've accomplished more in four seasons then most franchises accomplish in fourty years ( or histoty).

Long live the Patriots!!

Engineers are pragmatic but why Christmas?

Gotta love when a poster feels the need to announce that they are leaving...

Merry Christmas to us?

Regards,
Chris

Nobody lost Sunday night. Every Patriots & Eagles player goes back to their rich lives, beautiful women, and kids. The crap eating Iggles fans won't suddenly pay off their mortgages or cure sick family members because a group of guys playing football win a title. Same thing had the Patriots win. They don't care that I care about their loss. Sports shouldn't be taken this seriously. Because even had they won, the glow would be gone in two weeks anyways. Them winning won't pay my bills or be able to send the kids to school.

That's alot of info..but in the end, it's true.

Last edited:
3D14EDEE-43F4-4F1C-90FC-5711A54E1A4B.jpeg J/k, see you in December

Long live the Patriots!!

Gotta love when a poster feels the need to announce that they are leaving...

We've had posters leave without "goodbye", and it impacted the board (Box O' Rock, MoLewisRocks, for example). We've had posters leave without "goodbye" that made not the slightest ripple. I don't think there's any hard and fast way to approach it.

Nobody lost Sunday night. Every Patriots & Eagles player goes back to their rich lives, beautiful women, and kids. The crap eating Iggles fans won't suddenly pay off their mortgages or cure sick family members because a group of guys playing football win a title. Same thing had the Patriots win. They don't care that I care about their loss. Sports shouldn't be taken this seriously. Because even had they won, the glow would be gone in two weeks anyways. Them winning won't pay my bills or be able to send the kids to school.

It was a blast
It’s already Christmas?

We've had posters leave without "goodbye", and it impacted the board (Box O' Rock, MoLewisRocks, for example). We've had posters leave without "goodbye" that made not the slightest ripple. I don't think there's any hard and fast way to approach it.

True, when some of the posters who constantly post the "whoa is me" posts, my initial reaction is to say don't let the door hit your ass on the way out...

It’s already Christmas?

Maybe that was his black friday post? :D

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes