PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I Am Leaving Until Christmas

We've had posters leave without "goodbye", and it impacted the board (Box O' Rock, MoLewisRocks, for example). We've had posters leave without "goodbye" that made not the slightest ripple. I don't think there's any hard and fast way to approach it.
dumb

Nobody lost Sunday night. Every Patriots & Eagles player goes back to their rich lives, beautiful women, and kids. The crap eating Iggles fans won't suddenly pay off their mortgages or cure sick family members because a group of guys playing football win a title. Same thing had the Patriots win. They don't care that I care about their loss. Sports shouldn't be taken this seriously. Because even had they won, the glow would be gone in two weeks anyways. Them winning won't pay my bills or be able to send the kids to school.

It was a blast

I thought you would at least last a full day.

have at ask our favorite moderator @Ross12 , but I'd think it would hurt it, especially if they are young...only guessing though. lol
It could help if you’re someone who gets out a ton and doesn’t have a lot of online time - you may be staying in more with kids so you’ll be online during times when you may previously have been out doing some other activity... But, for the most part it probably hurts - you’re tied up a lot with kids and then you’re asleep by like 9:30 anyway so not a lot of room to have a net gain there. I don’t really advocate scrolling while coddling.

P.S. when was I voted favorite mod? I thought you were the reigning champ Ash...

It could help if you’re someone who gets out a ton and doesn’t have a lot of online time - you may be staying in more with kids so you’ll be online during times when you may previously have been out doing some other activity... But, for the most part it probably hurts - you’re tied up a lot with kids and then you’re asleep by like 9:30 anyway so not a lot of room to have a net gain there. I don’t really advocate scrolling while coddling.

P.S. when was I voted favorite mod? I thought you were the reigning champ Ash...

I've gotten good at the old scroll and snuggle.

Also, LOL @ this thread ending up in the Fantasy Football forum.:D

We've had posters leave without "goodbye", and it impacted the board (Box O' Rock, MoLewisRocks, for example). We've had posters leave without "goodbye" that made not the slightest ripple. I don't think there's any hard and fast way to approach it.

Interesting to hear those old names. Mayoclinic stands out as well - I'm unaware of him saying anything before dropping off the board.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back