PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How much is a DT worth? Bucs sign Vita Vea to 4 year $73m deal, $42 m guaranteed

They gotta make there uneducated points without facts

Yeah, gotta suck to be uneducated, amirite? You really owned “there” asses.

Anyone who isn’t first and foremost a Bucs fan, like Carmelo is.
I couldn't give a rats arse about the Buccs or their "followers ".

He's a great player. JPP and Barrett were out there for 90 plays. Vea was out there for 30. Not to mention the 6 straight games they won without him at the end of the year. I never said he wasn't great or important. I said the opposite. But I was contesting the poster who said Barrett and JPP excelled as pass rushers because of Vea.

That's plainly not true. Look at those 6 straight wins end of the year without Vea. Look at the low number of snaps Vea played compared to the other 2 in the Super Bowl. How can anyone possibly say that? It's mindless to give Vea credit for their play when he wasn't even on the field for much of it

In BB's best defenses the following positions are key and worth paying for, otherwise the defense can't consistently make key stops in critical moments: CB1, NT/DT, MLB, and Strong Safety.

Again, have you watched many of Tampa's games?
All of them.

Guess what? Vea wasn't there at all during the 6 game win streak prior to the CG. I wasn't watching Vea. Because Vea wasn't playing. I was watching Brady and the Bucs pass rushers who were all over the QBs they were playing against. I wasn't watching Vea in the Super Bowl either for 60 plays. He wasn't there. JPP and Barrett were.

Have you ever seen a Buccaneers game other than the one in Foxboro this year?

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back