PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How I Feel - MERGED (by accident - Ian) Brady Suspension Upheld

Status
Not open for further replies.

abdul7

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
:mad: Right now i don't care if Tom Brady plays a single game for us this Season, don't care about winning on the Field either.
The ONLY WIN i care is in the Court. I want Tommy to sue the hell out of the NYJFL.
I have just finished fasting during our Holy Month of Ramadan and as much as i prayed for Peace on Earth and for my Family ,,i have also said quite a few prayers for Tom to take it to Goodell and sue him and his Jets cronies till he resigns.
We don't need another Super Bowl , yet ,, we need our GOAT to clear his name and when he wins the suit he will give it out all to Charity.
My 2 boys proudly wear number 12 wherever they go and oh before i forget i have a nephew a die hard 49ers fan ,,has a number 12 sticker on his car { nice BMW suv } to show his support.
Never been so angry and disgusted with this DeflateFramegate and how America are treating Tom Brady.
Salam to all, God Bless. A very angry Abdul from Bahrain

From your lips to God's ears as they say Abdul ... nice post/thread.:cool:

Thanks Icy ,,i wish you a great summer holidays with even better news coming soon out of the shameful NFL. I really believe that they are in a corner just wishing that this never happened. Serves them right.
GO TOM.

Thanks shmessy for moving this thread,,,don't know how i posted it in the Pub section !:confused:.
My gut feeling tells me ,,its this week we will hear from ' Them ' :mad:
How the NFL have become is a joke ,,even to fans from the rest of the World. One good thing will come from this ,,Inshallah,,is the resignation of one R Goodell.

:mad: Right now i don't care if Tom Brady plays a single game for us this Season, don't care about winning on the Field either.
The ONLY WIN i care is in the Court. I want Tommy to sue the hell out of the NYJFL.
I have just finished fasting during our Holy Month of Ramadan and as much as i prayed for Peace on Earth and for my Family ,,i have also said quite a few prayers for Tom to take it to Goodell and sue him and his Jets cronies till he resigns.
We don't need another Super Bowl , yet ,, we need our GOAT to clear his name and when he wins the suit he will give it out all to Charity.
My 2 boys proudly wear number 12 wherever they go and oh before i forget i have a nephew a die hard 49ers fan ,,has a number 12 sticker on his car { nice BMW suv } to show his support.
Never been so angry and disgusted with this DeflateFramegate and how America are treating Tom Brady.
Salam to all, God Bless. A very angry Abdul from Bahrain
I gave you a like but I still want Brady to play this year even if goodell gets away with this because of a technicality. If Brady wins in court the haters will still cry foul anyway. Maybe Brady would trade the season his name and if he said that i would support him. What a complete shame the league has turned this into.

Thanks shmessy for moving this thread,,,don't know how i posted it in the Pub section !:confused:.
My gut feeling tells me ,,its this week we will hear from ' Them ' :mad:
How the NFL have become is a joke ,,even to fans from the rest of the World. One good thing will come from this ,,Inshallah,,is the resignation of one R Goodell.

Sometimes it feels as though you and Joker were separated at birth. I, for one, am grateful you are both Patsfans....

Muhammad cares about football? I'm confused ... :confused: But I will agree that R. Stokoe Goodell is an infidel!

and when he wins the suit he will give it out all to Charity.

And I want the charity to be former players with concussion issues. Not only would it be a great cause, but would help his reputation and make the league and Roger look bad at the same time.

Considering his post career endorsement potential as the greatest player ever in the most popular sport in America, he'd have an argument for a huge amount of money. The NFL and Roger have lied to screw over these former players and even hired Wells as a hired gun in the process. That irony would be beautiful.

Memo to Roger - don't piss off countries where men dance with swords :D

I feel like I'm going to be sick.

I keep leaving this site and coming back to find nothing has changed. It's the same old crap over and over again, and has been since a week BEFORE the superbowl.

Leaving the NFL when Brady leaves is going to be very easy.

Eid Mubarak brother. Inshallah we will both win super bowl 50 and a win in court.

jjSia8V.gif

great news!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe we waited 35 days for that. If they wanted to have settlement talks, have settlement talks. Just proves the hearing was a farce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots