PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How did he catch this?

Troy Brown - creates a fumble. ( I don't have to mention which game)

Troy Brown - over the middle giving someone goosebumps. (Don't have to mention which game)

Lafell - catches a dime and maybe one of Brady's top ten throws of his career.

Edelman- Td throw to Amendola.

Vinatieri -. Snow kick

Hightower - the strip sack. Wow

Hightower - the Lynch tackle at the half yard line.

Willie's Colts tackle

Buttfumble

Puntbungle

So many....

Your first one, Troy Brown fumble was the 6 minute mark of the 4th quarter against the Chargers in 2006. Don't know why I remember this.

(Edit - nevermind misread what you had written)

Your first one, Troy Brown fumble was the 6 minute mark of the 4th quarter against the Chargers in 2006. Don't know why I remember this.

(Edit - nevermind misread what you had written)

Who recovered the fumble?

Troy Brown - more by he himself than any franchise in his time in the NFL

Tom Brady - ditto

We sometimes shyt on the guy for his wide eyes.
Caldwell was huge that game. Recovered the fumble caused by Troy Brown and scored the TD later that drive. Also hauled in that huge completion on 3rd and 10 to set the Patriots up in chip-shot FG range.

Jason McCourtey putting rockets in his ass after the blown coverage on Cooks in the SB is worthy of adding to that list, imo. Maybe 1a being McCourtey, 1b being Goff for taking too long to recognize Cooks

Caldwell was huge that game. Recovered the fumble caused by Troy Brown and scored the TD later that drive. Also hauled in that huge completion on 3rd and 10 to set the Patriots up in chip-shot FG range.
A prime example of how Brady made his receivers better. Reche was out of football a little over a year later.

Troy Brown - creates a fumble. ( I don't have to mention which game)

Troy Brown - over the middle giving someone goosebumps. (Don't have to mention which game)

Lafell - catches a dime and maybe one of Brady's top ten throws of his career.

Edelman- Td throw to Amendola.

Vinatieri -. Snow kick

Hightower - the strip sack. Wow

Hightower - the Lynch tackle at the half yard line.

Willie's Colts tackle

Buttfumble

Puntbungle

So many....

How about David Patten's 3 TD game... (Rushing/Receiving/Passing)
Or Troy's catch down the sideline..
or David Givens clutch catches
or Branch's catches.

So SOOOO many..

LeGarrett Blount takes the Steelers for an extra nine yards -- starts at the 20, tackled at the 10, brought down at the 1! That's when we knew that there was no way that the Steelers were going to come back in that game.

LeGarrett Blount takes the Steelers for an extra nine yards -- starts at the 20, tackled at the 10, brought down at the 1! That's when we knew that there was no way that the Steelers were going to come back in that game.

I really miss being able to say "NOW TAKE A HIT OF THAT BLOUNT" when he'd rip off a big run.

How would you know he doesn't? Cause the results aren't there? That doesn't mean the drive isn't
becasue there have been reports about him from Camp. They dont paint a picture of a guy who busts his ass learning his craft.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
Back