PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How bad are the new jerseys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do adults really wear jerseys to watch the games? Do they wear cleats too?

Maybe you'll find out when you become an adult one day. In the meantime, try not to be an annoying little pretentious snot.

Just an FYI, I got my customized Nike jersey in the mail today and I am happy with it so far. It is the low end one with iron on numbers and letters. Since there is no mesh on the numbers it should (in theory) help them last longer and I like the feel of the material.

Just judging by the initial pics on the players etc, the new Nike jerseys appear to be slightly more form-fitting to me. Is that the case? Or do you think they are just about the same as the old ones in the way that they fit?

Just curious, as I normally wear the L, but considered the XL for the new ones since they just look a bit tighter through the middle.

Thanks in advance.

Oh, and since we're on the topic of the jerseys etc, many here were looking high and low for the "NE" logo ball cap that Brady has been wearing the past few seasons, to no avail. I even saw one guy on ebay listing his for almost 100 bucks..that's how badly people were searching for this specific hat.

I wanted to share real quick that the pro-shop has them in at the moment, but they are limited to only ONE size of "L-XL."

Unfortunately, the L-XL is too big for me, so after looking everywhere for 2-3 yrs I finally opened up by package and was pissed, but for those who have a large dome...you're in luck :)

I wear an official game day jock and a mouthpeice. You are taking a big chance if you don't.

But I do draw the line at cleats- they tear up the carpeting.
For game day, I like the authentic old-school look, myself, but I got in trouble once when my musket went off in a bar and smashed a bottle of Jack on the barback.

20060806124942.jpg

They used to have premier jerseys so the names were sewn in and just screened on. We have always purchased these for my son who is 13 but I have not been able to find them. So is there nothing in between the $250 player jersey and the screen printed ones?

They used to have premier jerseys so the names were sewn in and just screened on. We have always purchased these for my son who is 13 but I have not been able to find them. So is there nothing in between the $250 player jersey and the screen printed ones?

They have a middle tier jersey for $135 but it doesnt come out until later this month.

Maybe you'll find out when you become an adult one day. In the meantime, try not to be an annoying little pretentious snot.

Do you find that Halloween has lost its significance now that you play dress up every Sunday, Monday, Thursday, and the occasional Saturday :)

Do you find that Halloween has lost its significance now that you play dress up every Sunday, Monday, Thursday, and the occasional Saturday :)

You make every day like a cross between Halloween and April fools day, Borg! :) Thanks, buddy!

When you take yourself too seriously, you become a joke to others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes