PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hoping for 3 things Sunday: a win, no injuries... and some N’Keal Harry action!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every team needs a secret weapon at this time of the year!

except the Jets, they are in desperate need of a colonoscopy!

Every team needs a secret weapon at this time of the year!

except the Jets, they are in desperate need of a colonoscopy!

They already had one. Turns out the polyps are inoperable...

They own the franchise. :D

The last player we had from that neck of the woods will be a First Ballot HOFer. Not that I am but I'm just saying Arizona...Arizona State what's the Difference??:cool:

How about #4, shut up the Eagles fans. This game might be their Super Bowl this year and they haven't stopped talking since SB52.

I went to the Pats - Eagles game in Philly in 2011 (when Vince Young was their starter and Edelman played at DB). It was glorious. Easy win by us, despondent Eagles fans emptied out the stadium early, and my then-girlfriend (now wife), and I were able to move down to the first few rows and get a great photo of the two of us with the team in the background.

Edelman - Sanu - Harry...Brady doesn't have to make perfect throws to those guys. Would love to see Brady and Harry connect on that Back Shoulder throw and catch like he did with the 2014 Brandon LaFell.

Would love to see Harry help out in the red zone. Hoping he can show enough that Brady will give him a shot with some one on one balls. Young player needs to be on the same page with Brady as to some basic reads and then he needs to win the ball on contested throws.

I do not think Harry will pick up this offense given what he has already missed. But if he can help out in the red zone and maybe in a few short yardage packages that will make a big difference.

Would love to see Harry help out in the red zone. Hoping he can show enough that Brady will give him a shot with some one on one balls. Young player needs to be on the same page with Brady as to some basic reads and then he needs to win the ball on contested throws.

I do not think Harry will pick up this offense given what he has already missed. But if he can help out in the red zone and maybe in a few short yardage packages that will make a big difference.

IF he doesn't understand the Offense he won't be in any RZ packages you can't have one without the other they both go hand and hand.

I think Harry will be a good contributer once he gets up to speed. I'm hoping he plays Sunday to get started with his season. Really makes no sense sitting him. 7 weeks left, let's get him going.

Basically, he's supposed to be another Gordon, lets see if he can do it.

It's easier to rationalize getting hyped for Harry than was for e.g. Aaron Dobson, who wasn't even the primary receiver on his podunk college football team lol.

FamousBrilliantJerboa-max-1mb.gif

Skills to pay the bills, baby

Last edited:
Eagles and vultures land on a treetop my house many mornings. I’m blastin’ ‘em with my ole 30-06 if the Pats don’t win!

Srsly, they can’t win this game by enough points to satisfy me.

I figured this was a Lame Johnson thread. I'm rooting for him to give up a couple of big sacks and for a mic'd up Patriot to be heard saying "you have fun now bro?"

Duplicate post please delete.

Hoping for the passing game to get on track.

Ok Harry but i would like to see play also Harris

Am i the only one ?

A Pats Clock killing run game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back