PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hidden Cameras found in Jete locker room

OH NO, hidden cameras ......must be Kraft at work again. Pats given $2,000,000 fine and the first three draft choices for the next 3 years are taken away. No investigation is necessary.

This just in: Jets state that the cameras were installed by Bill Belichick back during the 1 single day he was their head coach, Belichick suspended 3 years and Patriots stripped of 2021-23 first round draft picks

Keep in mind this is in their practice facility’s locker room and not at Giants Stadium. If you install cameras for security purposes you make them obvious and visible. The fact that people know that the cameras are there is a giant deterrent in itself.

If you hide cameras in a smoke detector, then you are spying. It also appears to be illegal in New Jersey.

Typical Jete behavior.
That was my reaction too. Security camera are supposed to be conspicuous, and we've all seen those signs when we walk into a store or bank letting us know cameras are in use.

Putting them hidden in smoke detectors is very shady.

At the practice facility? You cant make this up. What benefit would there be for any party to have tapes on that? For some counter espionage measure?

Obviously, Gase has been remotely viewing the lockeroom and jerking off while wearing a diaper and eating Ryan Special Toe cheese....

Jete Hidden Cameras​

How about this? The Pats end up with the second pick and then the Jete lose their first. I know, their biggest fan and former employee probably won't fine them but it would be sweet.

Dan Snyder was spotted having dinner with Woody Johnson last night and prying ears overheard Snyder telling Woody, "I was talking about cameras in the cheerleader locker room, not the player locker room"

Goodell will never stand for this. Right now he has his team of lawyers crafting a strong letter asking them nicely to stop it. At first it said "stop it right now!" but he decided that was too harsh so he removed it.

jets are so stupid ! i guess spying on other teams didn’t help much so now they’re spying on themselves.

I have no evidence, but I believe these hidden cameras were somehow tied into Rex Ryan's foot fetish.
No, those were the ones installed on the vents near the bottom of the wall. No way Rexy wanted a top down view unless he was trying to cover all angles.

This is the second story of the weekend that's so absurd that it even the "mind blown" emoji is a massive understatement (the other being the Four Seasons escapade).

The person or people who did this clearly aren't up to date on spy equipment tech. Everyone knows to use a stuffed animal, with one eye being the secret camera. Just put it on the top shelf of Bradford's locker.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
Back