Status
Not open for further replies.

Ring 6

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2022 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I think that 12-4 will be enough for HFA. The biggest threat to that is probably Houston and that would require them beating us.
Baltimore has losses coming, probably starting today.

I think that 12-4 will be enough for HFA. The biggest threat to that is probably Houston and that would require them beating us.

This matchup is a tough. I cant decide which team I would rather see lose. If Houston loses the Pats likely get the 2nd seed at worst. If Houston wins and somehow beats the Pats that could result in no first round bye?? Always love when the Ravens Lose though.

Just get a bye and let the chips fall where they may...this defense SHOULD be good enough to beat ANYONE on the road....if you believe what Van Noy and the fanboys have been pushing...

Just get a bye and let the chips fall where they may...this defense SHOULD be good enough to beat ANYONE on the road....if you believe what Van Noy and the fanboys have been pushing...

Pitchers and catchers.......

Baltimore needs to lose another game. I don't know if they will. They look unstoppable.

Baltimore needs to lose another game. I don't know if they will. They look unstoppable.
They have a number of losses to come. I see them at about 10-6, give or take a game.

They have a number of losses to come. I see them at about 10-6, give or take a game.
i would be quite surprised if baltimore lost SIX regular season games.

Also as I posted in another thread, it is worth acknowledging that we probably want the texans/colts to be the 4 seed, rather than the chiefs. It would be tough to have to play the chiefs in the divisional round.

i would be quite surprised if baltimore lost SIX regular season games.

Also as I posted in another thread, it is worth acknowledging that we probably want the texans/colts to be the 4 seed, rather than the chiefs. It would be tough to have to play the chiefs in the divisional round.
Houston
Sf
@Rams
@cleveland, who beat them in Baltimore
@Bills
And Pitt who took them to OT are all potential losses.

The order we play them doesn’t matter. If the chiefs are good enough to win their way here we play them one game or the other.
The argument that we could miss them adds up to we want them to play someone else that’s better than them in the div round so we can face the better team in the afccg. Makes no sense.

Let them peak now. I’d rather peak in late December.

I like a healthy Pats team in a rematch.

You are out of your mind if you think that the Ravens are losing 4 of their last 6.

Houston
Sf
@Rams
@cleveland, who beat them in Baltimore
@Bills
And Pitt who took them to OT are all potential losses.

The order we play them doesn’t matter. If the chiefs are good enough to win their way here we play them one game or the other.
The argument that we could miss them adds up to we want them to play someone else that’s better than them in the div round so we can face the better team in the afccg. Makes no sense.
Right, so my point stands. You just listed 5 POTENTIAL losses (I'm assuming the Texans loss is pretty unlikely). and are saying it's likely they lose 4 of those. That's quite improbable.

The order has nothing to do with it. If there are two teams that we have, say, a 65% chance of beating, that would be a lot worse to play both of them than to play a team we have an 80% chance of beating and then one of the teams we have a 65% chance of beating.

Very confused about what your second point is trying to say. Are you saying that we shouldn't wish for them to lose because then the team they lose to is better? Wanting them to lose so we don't play them does not amount to wishing to play a better team than them. Beating a team does not instantly make you better than them. Plus, matchups matter. In 2014 it didn't help us that the Colts beat the broncos? You think the colts were all of a sudden better than that broncos team?

Getting a bye is the key. Obviously prefer to have the 1 seed but if the Pats were to get the 2 it would not stun me if a team like the Chiefs ended up upsetting the Ravens anyways.

Guess you were wrong about today?

You are out of your mind if you think that the Ravens are losing 4 of their last 6.
They won't... it's just wishful thinking on his part maybe to fit his narrative. Lol

They won't... it's just wishful thinking on his part maybe to fit his narrative. Lol
What narrative?
I’m just saying what I think.
They have those 6 games left on their schedule, I said I think they will end up 10-6 give or take a game.
After they win today I’d change that to 11-5 give or take a game.
I’m not betting my life savings I’m guessing at what I think will happen.
Jeez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing